base on mars?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
its hard to make out just what it is even at 400% zoom . but it's most certantly not a rock
nasa-972.jpg

if I had to guess I would say maybe tracks from the rover the caption says it is a panaramic view maybe thats where the rover was befor the shot was taken

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
its hard to make out just what it is even at 400% zoom . but it's most certantly not a rock
nasa-972.jpg

if I had to guess I would say maybe tracks from the rover the caption says it is a panaramic view maybe thats where the rover was befor the shot was taken
I checked it out. It's a compilation of pictures to make a panoramic view. Here is a video Link that makes it easier to comprehend what you are seeing.

NASA releases panoramic images from Mars rover - Yahoo! News

BlastTyrant

It sent me to a video about global warming lol, but that seems far to uniform for a bot to be driving around taking pictures, that all looks far to advanced for just sending unmanned crafts to mars, it looks like a base to me. perhaps its just me being over reactive.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It sent me to a video about global warming lol, but that seems far to uniform for a bot to be driving around taking pictures, that all looks far to advanced for just sending unmanned crafts to mars, it looks like a base to me. perhaps its just me being over reactive.

Here's another video link on youtube: