Bashar; Extraterrestrial having conversations with humans

Voyageur

My favourite extraterrestrial talking with humans;

I have told that we are living in a multidimensional reality, and physical world is just a part of it. Thoughts, emotions, feelings, ideas.. they are all just multidimensional energies where we make connections.

There are people, who can curve spacetime in a way, that they adapt extraterrestrials' energy in a great way, that allows the person to speak as he would be an alien. This is called "channeling". My favourite entity who comes trough is called a name "Bashar".

Bashar is a hybrid extraterrestrial, and he answers all of the humans' questions about ETs, dimension shifting, life, supernatural things, emotions and even tells how to shift in a world of your prefrence. I hope that you will have as great time as I have when I listen his ways of explain the mysteries of the universe.

I put here some of the basic things I think is important for us to know, but search for your own interests. The person has been channeling Bashar tens of years so I think all of your questions has been asked already.

You can see the videos in comments, but you can search Bashar also from youtube. Feel free to comment and put your own searches about bashar, and let's have conversations about different subjects with their energy :)

Have fun :)

Voyageur

If you can not see videos, google
"Bashar shifting now"
"Bashar travelling with spaceships"

I already told some of you about bashar, and because of a great interest, I decided to create this thread that everyone can get an idea of channeling. I personally think that this is a way how they would contact us, or rather, how they already are communicating with us, but I want that all of you will make your own decisions is he real or not.

Derrick C.

My favourite extraterrestrial talking with humans;

I have told that we are living in a multidimensional reality, and physical world is just a part of it. Thoughts, emotions, feelings, ideas.. they are all just multidimensional energies where we make connections.

There are people, who can curve spacetime in a way, that they adapt extraterrestrials' energy in a great way, that allows the person to speak as he would be an alien. This is called "channeling". My favourite entity who comes trough is called a name "Bashar".

Bashar is a hybrid extraterrestrial, and he answers all of the humans' questions about ETs, dimension shifting, life, supernatural things, emotions and even tells how to shift in a world of your prefrence. I hope that you will have as great time as I have when I listen his ways of explain the mysteries of the universe.

I put here some of the basic things I think is important for us to know, but search for your own interests. The person has been channeling Bashar tens of years so I think all of your questions has been asked already.

You can see the videos in comments, but you can search Bashar also from youtube. Feel free to comment and put your own searches about bashar, and let's have conversations about different subjects with their energy :)

interesting post and videos def will check them out

Voyageur

My favourite extraterrestrial...

interesting post and videos def will check them out
Bashar is a good way to think about their ideology. If I sometimes wonder how they might answer to this and that, and I can not figure it out right away, I go and watch a vid about the subject and melt those things in to my beliefs. There is something, that I disagree with Bashar, but they are not that big things.

He also say, that in 2020-2035 there will most likely be an open contact between our and their world, that everyone could then know about their existence on this planet. What do you think? I believe they are landing all over the world, but there are so many different beliefs and persons, that I do not see how they will do it, how they can change beliefs of mass so quickly...?? but again, maybe they know a little better these civilisation introductions than I do :)

Krish

Thank you Voyageur....

When senior people show up...Humans will start talking and things will change....

I have an Indian friend who went to China (in 1983) under USA support and told them what to do in Economic Development. The Chinese took it very well and now they are the top group in Manufacturing. But the same guy went to India and no one listened to him and hence India is at about 200 GW while China is at 1250 GW power. That means, people will listen to those external groups very nicely....

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
So what you are saying is positivity generates positivity and vice versa.

Think about what you desire and it shall come into your life (this has been the experience in my life) because you shift into realities where it is possible. Think depressive negative thoughts and you will gravitate to those darker regions/dimensions?

...so basically ask and thou shalt receive.
- Sounds familiar somehow:)