Beating Time Experiment

TimeTraveler_27

I wanted to see if I could beat time. Beating time is technically going into the future. As we know, going faster and faster, time slows. I did a timing experiment by using present time, a stopwatch, a bicycle and speed.

Before I could see if I could beat time, I wanted to see how many minutes it would take me to get to from the top of the hill to the bottom. It took 1 minute.

So, I wanted to see if I could beat that 1 minute and I did. I got back at the top of the hill, I looked at the present time it was 2:28pm. I waited till the clocked turned over to 2:29pm to have exact timing. I started my stopwatch and down hill I go. Soon as I stopped at the bottom of the hill, I stopped my stop watch, looked at the time that was on the stopwatch and it said 53 seconds. Then I quickly looked at the present time and it said 2:30pm.

So my time, I beat a minute by 7 seconds from the present time. I did this a second time, and it was still 7 seconds by beating a minute. But, if I was able to go faster, I could have beat that minute more than 7 seconds but I would have to travel at a longer distance. If you think about it, I went 7 seconds into the future but that isn't enough time to effect anything. We don't need a machine to time travel here on Earth, its about going fast and beating time.

But, if you wanted to time travel into the future by years, you have to be in space and a machine. Going at the speed of light is impossible here on Earth. There is just not enough room here on Earth and we don't have a machine that can produce the speed of light. But there is plenty of space in the cosmos to travel at the speed of light. Thanks for reading!

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TimeTraveler_27

Drink 2 cups of truck stop coffee and try it again.
Ehhh, that maybe a bad idea lol. My heart would be racing. I would love to see someone do this exact experiment out in the desert going a lot faster. Maybe close to the speed of sound perhaps.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Ike

I always wondered about this. But does it affect the body's internal clock? I mean did you skip 7 seconds of the aging process? This would require further testing.
If it is true, you know I've spent at least half my life driving or riding in a vehicle (my father was in the military so I moved a lot, and now I live in the boonies and takes at least 40 mins to get anywhere by car. )
But people often say I have a baby face for being 26. Maybe I gained a year or 2 from traveling so much lol