being non human

kcwildman

Beastmaster
as yet,, no I have not felt or sensed that anything or anyone is hunting me... just who,, or what,, would be hunting??and why?? it has been my experience in the past that I am avoided by the minions of the deceiver ... almost like cockroaches running when you turn on the light...

juat as the demon vanished at the conference did when as soon as I saw and spoke to it.. the speaker got his angry face on when he and the spirit turned to look at me then poof it was gone.. and has not shone it's self again...

it has come up a few times about these shadow people,, just what,, and who,, are these shadow people?? why are they here??

ha ha another hit I to have an itch in my back and it is the source of a nickname I got once as a roofer (bear) I was always up against the corner of a brick wall rubbing against it scratching my back between my shoulders like a bear would use a tree LOL

kcwildman

Beastmaster
is this the shadow people you are speaking of ???

What you need to know about Shadow People

comfortably on your sofareading the latest issue of FATE in the dim light when movement across the room caught your attention. It seemed dark and shadowy, but there was nothing there. You returned to your reading - and a moment later there it was again. You looked up quickly this time and saw the fleeting but distinctly human shape of the shadow pass quickly over the far wall... and disappear.
What was that? Some natural shadow? Your heightened imagination? A ghost? Or was it something that seems to be a spreading phenomenon - apparitions that are coming to be known as "shadow people" or "shadow beings." Perhaps this is an old phenomenon with a new name that is now being discussed more openly, in part thanks to the Internet. Or maybe it's a phenomenon that, for some reason, is manifesting with greater frequency and intensity now.
Those who are experiencing and studying the shadow people phenomenon say that these entities almost always used to be seen out of the corner of the eye and very briefly. But more and more, people are beginning to see them straight on and for longer periods of time. Some experiencers testify that they have even seen eyes, usually red, on these shadow beings.

ann holt

So far I have met them with red eyes and with white eyes. I don't like any of them! As far as I am concerned they are the epitome of evil, they cause fear and anger and despair. A little flashlight works wonders with them.

ann holt

as yet,, no I have not felt or sensed that anything or anyone is hunting me... just who,, or what,, would be hunting??and why?? it has been my experience in the past that I am avoided by the minions of the deceiver ... almost like cockroaches running when you turn on the light...

juat as the demon vanished at the conference did when as soon as I saw and spoke to it.. the speaker got his angry face on when he and the spirit turned to look at me then poof it was gone.. and has not shone it's self again...

it has come up a few times about these shadow people,, just what,, and who,, are these shadow people?? why are they here??

ha ha another hit I to have an itch in my back and it is the source of a nickname I got once as a roofer (bear) I was always up against the corner of a brick wall rubbing against it scratching my back between my shoulders like a bear would use a tree LOL
Mine just feels twitchy and itchy where the wings connect.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
So far I have met them with red eyes and with white eyes. I don't like any of them! As far as I am concerned they are the epitome of evil, they cause fear and anger and despair. A little flashlight works wonders with them.

who or what are they?? these shadow people,,,

ann holt

As far as I can tell, they are the absence of light in form. They are capable of causing physical harm if you are gripped with fear, anger or despare on a deep enough level. They appear to send out small bursts of energy that have an effect on the central nervous system causing emotional upheaval. Flight or fight response, thoughts of suicide or self harm, deep depression, anger issues. In my studies, I have found a couple of people who were supposedly suffering from sever depression, irrational fear disorder, and anger issues who were actually being affected by a shadow. Angelics are fully capable of handling them and fighting them off. Other kin, I give them a small LED flashlight. It works great and after a few flashes they will stay away.
Nobody really knows where they come from or what they actually are. IMHO they are the manifestation of deviance and responsible for much of peoples so called personality disorders. I have read some articles claiming them to be visitors from other dimensions, others claiming they are demons, it doesn't really matter why they are here, the important part is they are sucking the emotional energy out of people and when the person doesn't have enough for them to eat they push them in odd ways to act out more causing more emotional energy to be radiated into the environment. No one would care if it was peace or love energy. But it is not it is ugly emotions and humans have enough trouble controlling the intensity of them without the shadows helping things snowball.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
thnks for the explain.... they sound allot like what used to be called energy vampires feeding on the emotions of humans... maybe they just haven't taken a host yet... I'll have to look into that more...

so back to the folks who are feeling like they are hunted .... who or what would be hunting angelics ??? and why would they want to??