being non human

ann holt

thnks for the explain.... they sound allot like what used to be called energy vampires feeding on the emotions of humans... maybe they just haven't taken a host yet... I'll have to look into that more...

so back to the folks who are feeling like they are hunted .... who or what would be hunting angelics ??? and why would they want to??

Shadow people, government agents and certain religious sects hunt angels. The shadows, well they do it because angels can fight them very well. So they go after angels in human form who do not yet realize what they are or how to fight. They trap them in a fear state, when that no longer works they move on to anger or despair and try to force them into committing suicide. Government, because most of us see the future and are more in tune then most high level psychics and are fully capable of slamming a psychic through the next millennium. Some religious sects assume an angel is in human form because they are fallen, thus must be evil nephilium. It is also because angels are the only ones capable of opening the gates to other dimensions with nothing more than thought focus. Apparently that scares some people LOL! A lot of the religious so called super powers are totally unaware that they are being led by the shadow people. Think about this, Lucifer fell because he refused to be a host to humans. He believed he was above them. Now, don't most modern day bibles preach about the perfection of angels and their divinity? What does it say about humans, it says we are sinning slobs and women can only be compared in their lowness to that of a serpents belly. I am not saying the bible is wrong, but I am saying be careful how much information a person takes from it as literal. Wow, there are literally hundred of "new testament" versions, translations, and versions of the bible. So far only one rule stands without symbolism and as hard fact for behavior. That's the golden rule. That and keeping the faith that god knows what he is doing with this mess we call earth is about the only unaltered truth left. Sorry didn't mean to turn that into a religious sermon if it sounded like one.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I am confused ,,

for the servants of the deceiver to hunt the servants of GOD,,, is kinda like bringing the chickens to the fox.. right,, they can not hope to prevail against the power of the MOST HIGH,,, given without measure to HIS servants...

it would seem to me they will continue to hide there presence from the people of the world until there master the deceiver, the father of lies, Lucifer, the anti-Christ reveals himself..

even then,, so what if they have identified some of the good guys so to speak.. the will of GOD ALMIGHTY is done on earth as it is in heaven.. all of us walk a path we con not clearly see ...only when we have finished the work of the LORD will HE let us come home...until that is done none can stand in our way or do us any harm...

ann holt

I am confused ,,

for the servants of the deceiver to hunt the servants of GOD,,, is kinda like bringing the chickens to the fox.. right,, they can not hope to prevail against the power of the MOST HIGH,,, given without measure to HIS servants...

it would seem to me they will continue to hide there presence from the people of the world until there master the deceiver, the father of lies, Lucifer, the anti-Christ reveals himself..

even then,, so what if they have identified some of the good guys so to speak.. the will of GOD ALMIGHTY is done on earth as it is in heaven.. all of us walk a path we con not clearly see ...only when we have finished the work of the LORD will HE let us come home...until that is done none can stand in our way or do us any harm...

It is for the older ones who know what they are. For those who are too young to understand the lie or are too brainwashed with the bull crap being fed to us in media about how a pill can cure everything though there is still danger. And being in a human body leaves one still somewhat bound by human laws. If someone is infected on a deep enough level, regardless of what you are a bullet to the head is still going to hurt. Non humans stuck in human bodies are not the indestructable force they were when not bound by human law and the delicate nature of the human body.
Your soul won't die when you body does, but that body still does.

ann holt

I am confused ,,

It is for the older ones who know what they are. For those who are too young to understand the lie or are too brainwashed with the bull crap being fed to us in media about how a pill can cure everything though there is still danger. And being in a human body leaves one still somewhat bound by human laws. If someone is infected on a deep enough level, regardless of what you are a bullet to the head is still going to hurt. Non humans stuck in human bodies are not the indestructable force they were when not bound by human law and the delicate nature of the human body.
Your soul won't die when you body does, but that body still does.

To add to that, keeping faith that you will do what needs to be done when the time comes helps. And helping other people understand the differences between humans and non humans helps as well.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
and there is no way to tell 100% like a blood test or something weather anyone is a non human???

have you ever died before and are now back again???

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I only ask about a way to know for sure about this ,,, because for many years now I have been trying to figure out just what is the deal with me??? and there has been no shortage of folks who stepped up and said oh I know what it is..... I have been called everything from a prophet,, to a lunatic,, I have even been ask if the nurse knew I was playing with the computer, or if I had forgotton to take my meds today.....

ann holt

I only ask about a way to know for sure about this ,,, because for many years now I have been trying to figure out just what is the deal with me??? and there has been no shortage of folks who stepped up and said oh I know what it is..... I have been called everything from a prophet,, to a lunatic,, I have even been ask if the nurse knew I was playing with the computer, or if I had forgotton to take my meds today.....

LOL! if you are a nuts, then I must be an entire pecan orchard hahahah and more than half the people I know are too. wow that's a whole lot of nutty's. I used to think I was crazy, Then I got internet access and found that there were many people who were sharing the thoughts floating in my head. it has been a long road in trying to discover what I am. I have hung with psychi vamps, kundalini people, crazy faires, witches, shaman, alien abductees, dragons,,, you name it, I have met them and most of us have been where you are now. Confused, knowing something is different, knowing you are different, and all you want is the absolute truth to answer the question "what am I." I have been hunting for the answer to that question for more than 20 years. Interviewing people, doing past life regressions and asking people if they knew me in a past life. So far, all I have honestly found is that I am, I exist, and I am part of a race who's name is long forgotten and thought extinct. The name and the proof is not important. What is important is that when you look deep inside you know and you follow what you know is true regardless of what others think. I can promise you beyond the shadow of a doubt you will not find the truth you are looking for in books, the bible, or in anyone else. Only inside. The only thing anyone else can give you is pointing you in the direction to look to help find it. At this point, your best direction may be to look to your brothers and sisters in the hierarchy. More specifically, try Arch Angel Michael or Raphael. I think you will find that everything within the angelic realm is NOT as it seems from the physical eye. A lot has happened since man wrote the bible. Some parts of it are accurate, others not so much.
A little experiment to give you some heavy duty answers, take 1/4 teaspoon of terrogon and steep it into a cup of tea. Drink that once a day for 30 days at about the same time everyday. While you do this, stop eating sugar. You can buy terrogon in grocery store in spices section. Then at the end of the thirty days stop it abruptly and see what happens. I can't really describe what will happen, but it isn't dangerous, it is like it gives you 30 days to see what is actually your energy and what is outside influence.
Another interesting thing to try, watch the movie the prophecy with christopher walken in it, watch one, two and three. Whoever wrote those three is definitely non human. The movies aren't literal truth, but you will be able to pick out the bits and pieces of truth in them and it is an eye opener. Part two and three will give you a really good idea as to what you are.

I figure, you must be dealing mostly with humans and those still asleep. Some you can wake up and they are ok with it, they are ready to wake up, others aren't and will treat you like crap for it. Eventually they will find the right path as long as people who are different keep offering them subtle guidance to act and make choices that follow the golden rule. Most things I see when dealing with humans I never tell them. If I see something bad coming for them, I just tell them I have a bad feeling about something they are about to do. Trying to explain to people who are human or still asleep that an entire world exists that is within our own simultaneously that the naked eye cannot see is too much. It is also just to scary for some people to hear that that are beings absent of light that are trying to influence them. So they label us crazy, it is easier to believe a comfortable lie than it is to swallow an ugly truth. Some choose the red pill, some choose the blue pill ;) Me, I took the red one LOL!

Stormhunter

I LOVE books, could I have a copy?? :D my email is [email protected]

Also, for a couple years now I've considered myself a changeling. I was taken away from my parents almost immediately after birth before they could see me again, and I don't really look like either of them. While they raised me Christian I strongly feel pagan and practice it to this day, not to mention just before I left Christianity I got STRONG threatening visions of demons and hell torturing me when I attended church. I feel a very strong friendship and connection with otherworldly beings with otherworldly beings, especially dragons; but that's where the tricky part is. Before I considered myself a changeling, I felt very therian. The issue here though is that I never felt one theriotype was right for long. Now my beliefs align strongly with shamanism, so that would explain that, and friends mentioned I felt more fae than human and I've never felt human myself. That's how we came to the changeling conclusion. If you think otherwise though I would appreciate your opinion greatly, and any questions you would like to ask feel free ^_^