Beware False Prophets - Prophet Yahweh

Hemoman

Re: Prophet Yaweh summons a UFO on video

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Keroscene\")</div>
I heard Prophet Yaweh (AKA Ramon Watkins) is supposed to start his sightings today and last for 45 days. If anyone knows the network that will be showing a live broadcast at what time, will they post it here?

Here is another TV station that asked him to summon UFO's but got nothin.

http://www.kvbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=340...78&nav=15MVaNTC[/b]

I believe it's ABC (local to las vegas) that's covering it.

Keroscene

I'm not trying to discredit this guy but its not looking to good for him making 150G a year and owning his own Television Production Company.

He?s listed as divorced with adult children?and with an income of ?More than $150,000?, which seems not to tie-in with the ?life of poverty?. Prophet Yahweh also owns a television production company (albeit with a website that doesn?t work properly) called Shiloh Broadcasting Company

http://blogs.salon.com/0003494/2005/05/30.html

The personals ad on yahoo is pretty funny too.

I'm a brother who is loyal and devoted to the African-American woman. I love her, need her, and can't do without her!?She deserves a man (like me) who: believes in the Creator, prays daily, studies wisdom, seeks out understanding, and loves acquiring knowledge.

Hemoman

My personal opinion is that the guy is actually summoning these things up but that it is a method of distraction, e.g. a false prophet in the biblical sense.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

How would you do it though? Something like that is on the scale of David Copperfield making the Statue of Liberty disappear, and you know how big a production that was when he did it.

This Yaweh guy is doing it at locations and times not chosen by him... That thing about him being rich and owning a TV production company doesn't really lend to his credibility though. I don't remember him ever saying he was poor or anything... Someone have a link to that?

Keroscene

Interestingly enough ABC has cancelled their invitation. Even more so the good prophets website with previously available footage seems to be down. I wonder what's going on.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I went there earlier tonight and it said something about the site being hacked? I dunno.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

You also have to pay to see videos of him doing stuff... And the picture of himself he has on the front page is a little too "showy" for a man of God ;)