BEWARE: This John Titor Impersonator is CA$HING in with Disinformation!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Some people say we should not have gotten involved, which may be true. I lost two "friends" over this situation and edured mental distress. Anyone would. MY ENTIRE BIRTHDAY was RUINED, might I add.

Ren

Some people say we should not have gotten involved, which may be true. I lost two "friends" over this situation and edured mental distress. Anyone would. MY ENTIRE BIRTHDAY was RUINED, might I add.

See a lawyer. Show the screen shots. You can sue for duress. Just Google "How to sue someone who put your address online". You can also sue for libel because he said you wrote a book that you did not. This could have damaged your professional reputation. Whatever you do, don't just lay back and take it. Guys like this will never stop and someone else will fall victim to him.

Ren

The "Demon Warrior" guy who interviewed this imposter has been trolling and stalking me for a long time. He likes horror films and gets off on the idea of terrorizing his enemies. He's been following me around from Pagan forums I used to visit. Over 10 years. They are probably working together and trolling me with this Titor interview scam while at the same time trying to make some money.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If I receive any threats or harassments, I will pursue them via whatever legal means possible, but for now, it seems to have stopped. I hope.

Samstwitch

Some people say we should not have gotten involved...

I have fought many battles. Not physical ones, but battles over truth, or to protect myself or others from being abused, or from life-threatening situations. They are not always easy battles. Sometimes they extended into courts of Law, sometimes not. Standing up for truth, or defending someone is not always easy, but it is the right thing to do, otherwise the world would be overrun with Bullies and Liars.

John Titor came online to tell us the Truth about our country, about ourselves, in hopes of helping us. He did this after he discovered that his presence here changed the outcome of our future. John Titor is a Truthseeker, and a Truthteller. It is wrong for Imposters and liars to destroy his Legacy. It is wrong for an Imposter to make a profit off of lies based on John's good name. I stand with PaulaJedi to defend him. (And I also believe God is standing with us. John was a believer too.)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I stand with PaulaJedi to defend him. (And I also believe God is standing with us. John was a believer too.)

I've been criticized heavily for it. People don't seem to understand the need to stand up. I really hope real John sees this in the future and
realizes that some of us do want change and that we appreciate his service to whatever is left of the United States (or what it will be called)
in 2036.