BG, Hollis test failed

AAA

Has anyone seen Fight Club?

Ya know the scene where 'Bob' and 'Tyler' meet on the sidewalk, and Bob is realizing they're both a part of it?

Bob talks about the mythical 'Tyler' who started it all, but Tyler is annoyed because he is starting to realize that it's him, is in the middle of an identity crisis, and is annoyed for the lack of being taken seriously or given credit.

Okay, well, I think that just recently happened, only it's a little out of order. (or a lot)

Imagine being Tyler and having 'amnesia'. Can you remember what you're gonna did a few years from now? lol.

:)

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I love comparing books with the movie versions... Haven't read Fight Club, but the movie kicks ass, so I'll look for it the next time I'm at a thrift store! :)

Sorry if this is a spoiler for anyone, but I felt the book ended a bit lamely. The thing I liked about it was that it went more into the whole philosophy, the return to nature if you will.

Last edited:

RHYS

Needless threads like this (as started by the disappearing OP) are neither intriguing, intelligent or beneficial in any way. Just plain stupid, trying to seem cryptic under the guise of "practical". Pure, unadulterated lunacy! How they fizzle & play out shortly to take up bandwidth... Ugh.... Fight Club was a well-portrayed movie though. But is there no moderation to remove such terrible deadwood from the forum though? They all belong in a trash heap. I must admit, it's deceiving for new members if all they come across is this tripe. It deflects from the intelligent & provoking conversation many contributors have around here to offer.