Biblical Creation Or Scientific? Maybe Both.

shield

Many people today have come up with a belief on how the universe was formed. Whether it was formed through a supreme god of all or multiple god who run it all with different positions given to them. Maybe it was created through a giant exposition that started time and gave matter to the universe. I'm not posting this to tell you if your right or wrong or call you names for not believing what I do. I just want to share with you something I have thought up with some biblical and scientific research.

I have come to believe there is a god out there in the universe. To me there is to much to explain that cannot be done by science. But I also don't believe that he just created the earth then the rest of the universe either. So what if i mix them both together and call it.. Biblical evolution!

With my theory a deity did say and then there was. But what came with that was a BOOM! The big bang. Then the universe started to shape itself. Yes I know in the bible it said the world and sky were created in 7 days so in theory that should dispell my notion that a god started scientific evolution. But lets be honest, whats seven days to a deity.

This is just a basic overview of the theory I have come up with if u want to hear more on this subject let me know. I'll write back to you with a full scale novel if you want to know all that (exageration alert). And yes there are gaps in the theory i'm still working on it but i'm posting it now to get feed back and other ideas.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I would love to hear your thoughts on this as I have some non tipical ones of my own and yours sound very close to what I have been kicking around from what I can conclude we were not the first humanoids that were made and most deff. not the only ones either

shield

You have some good ideas too. It sounds like what we can conclude from all this is that we're kind of like science experiments and any time we can be taken out as im sure other races before us we're when they proved they cannot adapt like the dinosaurs did.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I don't have very many answers to this mistery of our creation or the reasons for it,,, but I do have about a billon questions about it????

kcwildman

Beastmaster
one reason I think it might be part of both is all the refrances to the host of heaven and how GOD will call HIS elect from the four corners of the heavens to the day of judgement and the times the the frase that there is no new thing and how it says everything that is, was befor and everything that will be, has been... so someone is already done everything we might think of thats just to cool.... thats one reason I hold on to the hope of time travel

Peregrini

Many people today have come up with a belief on how the universe was formed. Whether it was formed through a supreme god of all or multiple god who run it all with different positions given to them. Maybe it was created through a giant exposition that started time and gave matter to the universe. I'm not posting this to tell you if your right or wrong or call you names for not believing what I do. I just want to share with you something I have thought up with some biblical and scientific research.

I have come to believe there is a god out there in the universe. To me there is to much to explain that cannot be done by science. But I also don't believe that he just created the earth then the rest of the universe either. So what if i mix them both together and call it.. Biblical evolution!

With my theory a deity did say and then there was. But what came with that was a BOOM! The big bang. Then the universe started to shape itself. Yes I know in the bible it said the world and sky were created in 7 days so in theory that should dispell my notion that a god started scientific evolution. But lets be honest, whats seven days to a deity.

This is just a basic overview of the theory I have come up with if u want to hear more on this subject let me know. I'll write back to you with a full scale novel if you want to know all that (exageration alert). And yes there are gaps in the theory i'm still working on it but i'm posting it now to get feed back and other ideas.

Greetings all;
I found this forum quite by accident and having read some of the posts I find that fortunate.(For me anyway. It remains to be seen how the posters here feel) Many of the topics and subjects are interesting and I hope if and when I comment it adds to, not detracts from, the overall quality.
I chose here to be my first post and introduction to this forum because this topic has been a favorite of mine for many years. If I may offer an opinion.
If one reads Genesis 1 and 2 with this thought in mind my view might make sense.
How would a man, some 2600 years ago with very limited scientific understanding, try to explain the Big Bang to others of his time after having it reveled to him by someone from this time? It might sound exactly like Genesis 1 does. Also it appears that Genesis 1 is the "plan" and Genesis 2 is the "act".
Genesis follows the Big Bang Theory quite well as well as earths evolutionary theory. Forming, land mass formation, water accumulating into seas and oceans, life beginning in the sea, then land, lower forms and then ultimately man.
Just a view for you to consider if you wish. And perhaps if anyone is interested we can discuss a solution to the conflicts of evolution vs. creation.

Rosco..Jones

ref=sr_1_1
The Accidental Universe by Paul Davis

This is a book that begins at the moment of the BIG bang and goes through all the things that had to occur for us to be here. Along the way there are many critical points where things had to be exactly as they were. Minor changes in any of these would result in a universe that we were not a part of. In essence, the conclusion was that an "accidental" universe cannot happen by accident. There is a lot of math presented, but if you just read around these portions, the explanations are easily understandable.

In the beginning, all possibilities came into existence. Most of these possible universes did not work out. We just happen to be in ones where everything works. God did not just make the world willy-nilly. God made all the rules by which OUR physical universe could function. So, the scientific explanation is just trying to discover the blueprint that God used.