big foot

Harte

Re: big foot

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Enigmawriter\")</div>
True, but I never said the Patterson film was real, I just mentioned that it MIGHT BE real. But, I'm sure there is probably some real proof out there, thing is, the person might have been attacked by the bogfoot and the proof is gone. Heck, I'd like to go bigfoot hunting, it;d be a great experience. IF the bigfoot comes to attack me, we'll probably blow it away. or tranquilize it if it isn't harmful.[/b]

I'd love to be able to do this also. I think I'd prefer lake mosters though. They're probably pretty sluggish and I think I'd stay mostly on the shore.

Harte

J-Truthseeker

Hey if you're a skeptic and if you want proof of a lake monster, the best thing to do is go way out in a kayak alone after dark when all the watter skiers and boaters have turned in for the night. Then strap some salmon onto the sides of your kayak in order to lure the creature in, but be sure to have a water proof camcorder handy for when the creature pokes it's head out of the water with its gaping razor sharp teeth ready for it's next meal. At this point turn on record and hold the camcorder steady as the creature strikes at you with it's jaws. If the creature has you, then be sure to through the camcorder back into the water in hopes that someone will eventually find it so they know for sure your where-abouts.

Caution: Once you're caught in the teeth of this creature, you may not have any more choices, however you may have then just provided the rest of the general public with the proof that everyones been looking for along with some real exclusive first hand jaws footage.

Hey if it's done by a skeptic, then at least we know the footage will be believable and if lake monsters don't exist then the skeptic should have or know there is nothing to worry about. right?
biggrin.gif

Nessy's tooth

Keroscene

Heck, I'd like to go bigfoot hunting, it;d be a great experience. IF the bigfoot comes to attack me, we'll probably blow it away. or tranquilize it if it isn't harmful.[/b]

Interesting you should say this. When the Patterson filming footage took place I do believe either him or Gimlin had a rifle.

Enigmawriter

Yeah, but the bigfoot didn't attack, so that's why they filmed and it wasn't that shakey. I'm sure they were ready with the rifle, but they were far away from the creature anyway.

Keroscene

Yeah, but the bigfoot didn't attack, so that's why they filmed and it wasn't that shakey. I'm sure they were ready with the rifle, but they were far away from the creature anyway.[/b]

Thats a pretty good guess but I'm figuring you want to know what really happened, as I did, so I read this.

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/interviews/john.htm

I have not seen the video of this interview, but these two (Green and Gimlin) still work together, so figured it must be a real transcript.

Keroscene

It'll be cool to find out what really happened.[/b]

Yes it will. I have read other statements from Gimlin as of why they had the rifles and why they didn't shoot, when asked at different times. I tried to choose an interview that was pro-bigfoot for an honest awnser without skeptic prejudice of the rifle explanation. This is my favorite bigfoot video, the rifle thing has always bothered me though.

On a side note I was watching the movie "Harry and the Hendersons" the other day, very good flick. Anyways, the father character is faced with a similar dilemma after hitting bigfoot repeatedly with his car. He could have shot it right there and ended the movie, but that would have made one horrible and short movie, I would think.

Enigmawriter

I liked the movie too. I hope they make a special edition DVD. I don't think they would have shot at Bigfoot anyway, I'm sure they would have high tailed it outta there. I know the horses would.

Harte

I liked the movie too. I hope they make a special edition DVD. I don't think they would have shot at Bigfoot anyway, I'm sure they would have high tailed it outta there. I know the horses would.[/b]

I posted a stabilized version of the Patterson movie in a new thread in this area. Click here to go there.

Harte

Maggot7

Zeon the bigfoot made a loud high piched weird sound like nothig I have ever heard before it kinda sounded like a wookie but alot louder