Bigfoot-Like Creature Caught on Camera in North Carolina

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
N.C. — A Bigfoot researcher on Thursday released footage of an unidentified creature roaming the woods of North Carolina.

Lee, who claims to be part of a small team of “Bigfoot hunters”, says he was out in the forest at around 2:45 a.m. when he captured the animal on camera.

“I was hearing something walking around behind my truck off into the forest,” Lee said. “I grabbed my FLIR thermal and my trio and took a video this is all I could get, because the trio was already blinking dead battery,” he added.

The 14-second video shows the thermal images of a seemingly wide-chested bipedal creature hiding behind a tree. The animal appears to be aware of the videographer as its cone-shaped head is seen in what looks like an attempt to keep an eye on the man.

Lee says that the alleged beast stood there for about 35 minutes before “taking off down into the valley”.

It is not the first time that the man has reportedly come across a similar creature. In 2012, Lee says, a “female Sasquatch” came out of the woods to take a candy bar he and his team had left on top of a tree stump in the “Mike Green area”. Later that year, the researcher claims that a “male Bigfoot” also showed up at that location.

“This is the same area where me and Sam had the big male come in,” Lee said in a video where he retells the encounter. “It was 11.45 at night and the best way to describe it is it sounded like a damn elephant coming through the woods.”

The man described the creature as “slim looking” with big hands and shoulders and covered in long, wet shaggy hair “like a wet dog”.

“It didn’t look like Patty. What I won’t forget is that the right shoulder looked as if it was broke,” he said.

Lee and his team of researchers say they have been looking for the beast for four years.

Earlier this month, a woman, also from North Carolina, claimed she and her husband were currently being visited by primate-like creatures.

The post Bigfoot-Like Creature Caught on Camera in North Carolina appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This doesn't surprise me. There have been sightings in Murphy, NC before.

Carl Miller

Where there's smoke there's fire. You know what: this big foot stuff is true. When Dr Reed started to disclose his experience with that other strange otherworldly being he was suffocated by a herd of debunkers. He even took pictures of the being and had its growling weird sound on tape.
Beings from other dimensions do exist. I have seen a dozen of them: elementals. Bigfoot i have never seen. But why it may not exist since there have been so many people claiming to have seen them?