Bill 1, American Health Care Act

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I am getting a lot of "I told you so" comments and hate on social media because I support Trump, but even though I identify as a Conservative, I find that this new bill benefits insurance companies only.

jcolanzi

I am getting a lot of "I told you so" comments and hate on social media because I support Trump, but even though I identify as a Conservative, I find that this new bill benefits insurance companies only.

It's not the bill that will pass.

I think Trump leans toward Rand Paul's ideas.

He's letting this start and then the negotiations will begin.

TnWatchdog

Trump was told it was a good bill but hadn't really gotten into it but, as mentioned, now the negotiations begin. He will get more involved and make it a great bill for all so nothing is final until it is final. I look for great things to happen since this was the major issue of his campaign.

jcolanzi

He knew a lot about it. He's been in contact with Rand Paul.

He was eager to get it started so the negotiation can begin.

He has to do something about Paul Ryan. He's a snake.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

It's not the bill that will pass.

I think Trump leans toward Rand Paul's ideas.

He's letting this start and then the negotiations will begin.

I hope so. If this passes, I am screwed once again...will never be able to afford insurance.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
And incidentally, not a single person on Twitter agrees with Paul Ryan -- on BOTH sides -- so I really hope Trump sees that very few support this!

jcolanzi

Paula,

I think things are going to heat up this week.

I'm anxious to see how fast things go.

There seem to be two possible scenarios.

One they start taking down the Republicans that are anti-Trump and Ryan saves his own butt and goes along with Trump.

The other scenario would be to take down Ryan and be rid of his bs.

We'll see how it plays out. I hope you get what you need.