Bill 1, American Health Care Act

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
what's the surgery needed if I may ask.

Bladder surgery, breast reconstruction from cancer, need my stomach scoped (and checked for cancer while they are there...technically should get a full body PET scan), and need a tooth pulled and a bridge. Spent all my savings on my son's orthodontics. My children come first. And of course, people tell me "the government isn't responsible for you"...true, but they seem awfully responsible for illegals and refugees...who get everything they could imagine free...beautiful teeth, great health, and any surgery they could possibly need.
Just head to the ER with no social security # and bam.... FREE care!!!

Rich - can afford it
Poor - Free or super low care
Middle class -- totally screwed

And American life expectancy is dropping. Gee, I wonder why, considering the middle class makes up 51% of the American population.

The middle class even pays for medicare, which I heard could be bankrupt by 2034. So, I don't even have hope for care when I'm 65.

Me and others --- our retirement income (Social Secuirty) is 1/4 what we make now. 90 year olds are expected to get jobs.

I know I sound democrat, but I'm not -- not asking for free. Asking for affordable and fair.

jcolanzi

Bladder surgery, breast reconstruction from cancer, need my stomach scoped (and checked for cancer while they are there...technically should get a full body PET scan), and need a tooth pulled and a bridge. Spent all my savings on my son's orthodontics. My children come first. And of course, people tell me "the government isn't responsible for you"...true, but they seem awfully responsible for illegals and refugees...who get everything they could imagine free...beautiful teeth, great health, and any surgery they could possibly need.

Rich - can afford it

And American life expectancy is dropping. Gee, I wonder why, considering the middle class makes up 51% of the American population.

The middle class even pays for medicare, which I heard could be bankrupt by 2034. So, I don't even have hope for care when I'm 65.

Me and others --- our retirement income (Social Secuirty) is 1/4 what we make now. 90 year olds are expected to get jobs.

I know I sound democrat, but I'm not -- not asking for free. Asking for affordable and fair.

Unless the liberals and Rhinos stop it, Trumps new budget calls for an increase in Medicare payments. Fake news hasn't mentioned that.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Rich - can afford it

Unless the liberals and Rhinos stop it, Trumps new budget calls for an increase in Medicare payments. Fake news hasn't mentioned that.

Yes, I know. I know medicare is a democratic thing, but I have parents who pay a lot of money for Medicare and they also had to buy co-insurance because Medicare doesn't cover everything. Fortunately, my father was fantastic with money. He got his house paid off and saved like crazy. (I wish he taught me these skills...then again...how could I save with a $1200 health insurance bill?)

It's just wrong to expect 80-90 year olds to get jobs to live. 100% totally wrong. My mother worked as a nurse until she was 75.
Now, she can hardly walk, but fortunately, she saved every dime. Not everyone has that luxury.

jcolanzi

Rich - can afford it

Yes, I know. I know medicare is a democratic thing, but I have parents who pay a lot of money for Medicare and they also had to buy co-insurance because Medicare doesn't cover everything. Fortunately, my father was fantastic with money. He got his house paid off and saved like crazy. (I wish he taught me these skills...then again...how could I save with a $1200 health insurance bill?)

It's just wrong to expect 80-90 year olds to get jobs to live. 100% totally wrong. My mother worked as a nurse until she was 75.
Now, she can hardly walk, but fortunately, she saved every dime. Not everyone has that luxury.

Trumps raising it. If his budget passes, mine will go up about $200 a month.

He's made a pledge to seniors.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Hope not. I won't agree with that one. Giving the rich a tax break and then making seniors pay for it is wrong.

I think they vote this Thursday. I hope Mr. Trump doesn't sign it if it passes.

jcolanzi

Hope not. I won't agree with that one. Giving the rich a tax break and then making seniors pay for it is wrong.

I think they vote this Thursday. I hope Mr. Trump doesn't sign it if it passes.

Don't think he will. Too much ready to go down.

dh1

hey not cool moving my post to a new thread....it was on topic as it relates time travel technology to cures.