Bill Cosby

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I believe he is gone gone for all money make shows, he will never recover for the things he has done!!!!

Sam Slagg

I believe he is gone gone for all money make shows, he will never recover for the things he has done!!!!
I read yesterday that the Navy has stripped him of his honorary title of Chief Petty Officer as well as being asked to resign from his position on the Board of Trustees of his former college by the AG.

There is more fire from all this smoke than some folks want to believe.

Sam Slagg

A woman came forward years ago and claimed to have a daughter with Cosby from an affair and thought then that he was the target of extortion. But now you have some 20 women, not just 2 or 3, unconnected from all over the place with similar accounts of being drugged and raped spanning decades.

Houston...we have a problem...

TnWatchdog

He comes across as I can do what I want because I am rich and famous. I've seen him on various shows where he was cocky...now his cocky may make him not so cocky.

Sam Slagg

He comes across as I can do what I want because I am rich and famous. I've seen him on various shows where he was cocky...now his cocky may make him not so cocky.
I gave him the benefit of the doubt the first time but allegations like these have followed him for years. He has worked hard to keep it quiet as evidenced in court documents. Honestly, if all of these women were just looking for a payday, there are plenty of celebrities far more believable than Cosby.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Hollywood word is: he could face jail time, if any of the girls was
under 18, when the rape took place in California.

(No, Time Limit in California for Child Rape under the age of 18)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
One girl was 15 years old and one girl was 17 years old, when the
Child Rape happened in the LA area by a young Bill Cosby.