Black Orbs

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What do you know about black orbs? I found out today that there are different orb colors and that it was possible to actually see an orb that is black in color.

Here's what I found on the subject:
Spiritually, many feel that black or brown colors are associated with lower spiritual vibrations or heavy energy. Some people interpret this as evil, although it isn't necessarily the case. When black or brown orbs appear, some investigators interpret them as a sign the area may be unsafe or negative in nature. Examine such a place with caution, and if you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, leave.
The Different Colors of Ghost Orbs and Their Meanings

Black orbs are related to bad and negative energies, that's no surprise. We don't usually see them on pictures though.

Did you ever see a black orb? What do you know about them?

Suraska

What do you know about black orbs? I found out today that there are different orb colors and that it was possible to actually see an orb that is black in color.

Here's what I found on the subject:
Spiritually, many feel that black or brown colors are associated with lower spiritual vibrations or heavy energy. Some people interpret this as evil, although it isn't necessarily the case. When black or brown orbs appear, some investigators interpret them as a sign the area may be unsafe or negative in nature. Examine such a place with caution, and if you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, leave.
The Different Colors of Ghost Orbs and Their Meanings

Black orbs are related to bad and negative energies, that's no surprise. We don't usually see them on pictures though.

Did you ever see a black orb? What do you know about them?

For me, they nearly always predict something important or unfortunate happening in the near future, so I go on high alert for the next few days. Could be death ,a major political scandal,or even just the residue of someone else's negative aura. The worst thing you can do is panic,because that feeds it. Just wrack your brain to see if anything is or could possibly go wrong in your life and if you come up empty make a point to be on guard for a while "just in case".

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'd have to see a photo. I'm generally not a believer that orbs are spirits unless I see with with my own eyes, which I haven't.

CDS

I have seen (with my own all eyes) different colors of light anomalies as well as black mass which is blacker then the darkest night. It's like the complete absence of light.

TnWatchdog

I have seen (with my own all eyes) different colors of light anomalies as well as black mass which is blacker then the darkest night. It's like the complete absence of light.
Interesting...were the orbs you saw like auroras associated with people or were they just orbs floating around? I saw a vid...I believe it was Edgar Cayce who saw different auroras over people, the black one being evil. Was the black orb associated with any evil that you were aware of? Where did the orbs occur, how long were they visible, and did they freak you out?

Wind7

Staff
ok here's my take on this, I have seen orbs with my own eyes, it is in my belief that orbs are energy and when energy moves it's perfectly symmetrical that is to say perfectly round in nature.

Spherical. Living energy.. Spirit.

Some have described that when an orb comes to rest, they have witnessed the orb become a full frame or start to change before it completely disappears.

Colors can give way to a true nature or even emotions of the spirit... There's no real evidence
for this that I know of.

I agree with CDS, the description of a black orb having absolutely no light is the truth. I have seen them as well.
These are usually never good.

CDS

Interesting...were the orbs you saw like auroras associated with people or were they just orbs floating around? I saw a vid...I believe it was Edgar Cayce who saw different auroras over people, the black one being evil. Was the black orb associated with any evil that you were aware of? Where did the orbs occur, how long were they visible, and did they freak you out?

We were investigating a remote area of railroad tracks in a area that was historically a revolutionary war hospital. I had parked my Caravan at a DD's a few miles away. When my partner dropped me off at my van when we were done, I got in, it was lurking in the back. I jumped out and said to my partner, Dave something is in the van. We both laughed it off he headed out and I got back in, I started to drive off toward home. I saw it fill the entire back of the van, it blocked the view out of the back window. I watched in my mirror as it moved forward and envelope me.

Wind7

Staff
Lower_north_guest_room_ws.jpg

Here is a picture I was told about...You can see in the left window a sort of defined 'Head and face' peering inside the room.
Pariedolia? Dunno....

I heard the owner(s) were having some spiritual difficulties and expressed that it wasn't good.

On the subject of orbs...You can see all sorts in this picture, however I think they are just dust
particals floating in the air. There IS a particular standout if you look at the side of the bedding.

Perhaps just an illuminated dust partical. ?

TheCreator

The latch on the window is open which suggests that that particular pane of glass is facing slightly toward the wall, suggesting it's reflecting the curtain or something on the wall that we can't see.