Blood Moons 2015?

Derrick C.

i read something that the blood moons going to be happening soon or they have already and the last one this year supposedly could trigger something anyone here or read the same thing i did?? i saw two of the blood moons last year it was awesome :)

bluejay_1919

There's one coming up, along with a eclipse. I've read several things about it being the end of the world, aliens returning, the fact that the pope will be at the white house too, some people are having moments of dread and fear and I've read that is due to gamma waves being stronger now. I don't know what to think. It's right around the corner and if it's the end, there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. No Will Smith or Bruce Willis here to save the day.

I'm excited to see it, whatever happens. I do believe in the power of the moon & her energy she puts off. I'll be putting my crystals outside to bathe in her moonlight.

Derrick C.

There's one coming up, along with a eclipse. I've read several things about it being the end of the world, aliens returning, the fact that the pope will be at the white house too, some people are having moments of dread and fear and I've read that is due to gamma waves being stronger now. I don't know what to think. It's right around the corner and if it's the end, there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. No Will Smith or Bruce Willis here to save the day.

I'm excited to see it, whatever happens. I do believe in the power of the moon & her energy she puts off. I'll be putting my crystals outside to bathe in her moonlight.

yup either way it will be interesting and exciting

Voyageur

Well, if something good, you just made this life interesting :)