Bloody Mary anyone?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Did apple ever record her bloody Mary dare?
I haven't... :( *shame* I'm still going to do it, I've just been waiting to do it late at night, and I end up falling asleep...My apologies! I'd do it right now if it were dark outside..Unless you guys think it doesn't matter what time of day it's done?

I'm betting you probably need at least three people for it to work. Three seems to be a magic number that pops up a lot in science too.
Yes, I think there'd be a better chance of something happening if I had other participants as well, but I don't... :( lol.. So do you think it would be best done at night, Einy?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I think EVERYONE should do it... :p "The Bloody Mary Challange", sorta like the "Ice Bucket Challange"...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I haven't... :( *shame* I'm still going to do it, I've just been waiting to do it late at night, and I end up falling asleep...My apologies! I'd do it right now if it were dark outside..Unless you guys think it doesn't matter what time of day it's done?

I'm betting you probably need at least three people for it to work. Three seems to be a magic number that pops up a lot in science too.
Yes, I think there'd be a better chance of something happening if I had other participants as well, but I don't... :( lol.. So do you think it would be best done at night, Einy?

You gotta get some friends and have a sleep over. Then just bring the subject up for entertainment. I never conjured up anyone. But then, I never tried.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

You gotta get some friends and have a sleep over. Then just bring the subject up for entertainment. I never conjured up anyone. But then, I never tried.
What am I, 13 years old? :p Do you suggest we have a pillow fight as well? And take turns calling cute boys? ;)

I think this would be one of those live upload to YouTube moments. If she shows up, strangles you and claws your eyes out, how're you gonna share the wonder with your friends?

TnWatchdog

I think this would be one of those live upload to YouTube moments. If she shows up, strangles you and claws your eyes out, how're you gonna share the wonder with your friends?
lol...that's encouraging...reminds me of the scene from the Evil Dead where he was being strangled by his reflection in the mirror. Maybe we need to take up a collection...you know, hazard pay.