Bloody Mary anyone?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
We have a bathroom at work that is in the middle of the building with no windows. So I think I talked the guys at work into doing this and video taping it. Should be interesting. Grown ass, adult men shrieking like girls. I can hear it now. LOL.
lol! Way to be! :p

Num7

Administrator
Staff
We have a bathroom at work that is in the middle of the building with no windows. So I think I talked the guys at work into doing this and video taping it. Should be interesting. Grown ass, adult men shrieking like girls. I can hear it now. LOL.
LOL Can't wait to see the footage! Is it a small bathroom?

Justinian

It only has one sink and one seat, but it's a fairly big room. probably 8ftx8ft. We were going to do it today and then ADD kicked in and we forgot.

And yeah Poison, figured I have a group at work already, so why not. I've done it tons of times on my own, so a group thing on video should be really funny.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Make it as real as you can. You guys gotta believe! Only then can it happen. Or maybe it just won't happen at all anyway.

Justinian

this always happens when I want to do something I can't. I haven't been in the office for the last few days. I'll set a calendar alert for first thing in the morning.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I'm still willing to give it a go if Mr.Justinian can't... :) I think it'd be cool to get it done in time for Halloween...