Bold Street, Liverpool - Timelapses

FallNWolf

Hey

Just wanted to share this. There is a street in Liverpool with many cases of people accidentally slipping back in time, and even interact with the people of that time.
The Liverpool Time Slips and Mysterious Occurances in Bold Street

There is some more discussion here, especially interesting that a straight line can connect 4 paranormal spots in Liverpool. An energy line?
A Strange Communication • View topic - timeslip: Bold Street, Liverpool

Liverpool is built on sandstone which contains quartz and creates a strong magnetic field which, it is said, can affect the human mind and indeed time itself. Einstein himself reported that time is dependent on the viewer and can go in any direction. The railway also plays a part as Central Station is right there, at the heart of the most affected area, giving off a very powerful electrical force.

Catherine Cavendish: Timeslip on Bold Street

Would be interesting to try to find out what parameters that seems to make this spot a time portal, or why the space-time fabric seems to have a glitch here. There could be other places like this - where perhaps either a physical time travelling device or the power of meditation could be amplified?
Is it the quarts, an energy line,the combination, other things?

Last edited:

timecore

It would be more revelant if this was happening this year.Do you know of any more information that it has happened this year?

tflofasho

I'd like nothing more than walking into the year 2007 and relive from there again.

FallNWolf

It would be more revelant if this was happening this year.Do you know of any more information that it has happened this year?

No, I havent read about any stories from this year. The stories does seem scattered over decades though, so it would seem like the phenomenon stays put in that place. I think I remember someone mentioning an occurance in 2008, but I can't be bothered to find back to where I read it. Some of the stories might be bluffs, but all of them ? Not likely, in my opinion.

Para.Science - Time Slips

Last edited:

mariya94

I do think stargates exist on Earth somewhere, its just a matter of finding them with certain frequencies. Another method might be to find a nearby church where ley lines cross. As for Bold Street, I definitely think its an energy line that leads to time slips.

Pooria

I do think stargates exist on Earth somewhere, its just a matter of finding them with certain frequencies. Another method might be to find a nearby church where ley lines cross. As for Bold Street, I definitely think its an energy line that leads to time slips.
Well, then it becomes a matter of how to actually detect, study and utilize them; also I asked someone experienced in TT field about natural portals and he approved them but didn't give any additional info I guess I'll investigate further.

FallNWolf

This may be of interest then: Leylines and Nodes, page 1

Its a free google earth plugin, that supposedly shows the ley-lines. I don't know how exactly they find/detect/predict ley lines, or if this map depicts all the ley lines accurately. I didn't find anyone where Bold street it, but on other places, a ley line is mentioned around Bold street.

There is a node where the Bermuda triangle is, according to the plugin.

I heard some people dowse for them.

Last edited: