Debate Boston FALSE FLAG

booNyzarC

Okay, I'll pick another one. How about this?

ok well answer me this how do a blast from the curb of the road blow glass out onto the side walk instead of into the shop when every law of sciense says it would send all the glass into the shop and there would be none on the sidewalk......unless the blast was realy from inside the shop blowing the windows out onto the sidewalk .... the bomb did not suck the glass from the shop windows out onto the side walk.... thats just one of the things not quite rite in this little event....
missing-legman.jpg

see the shop windows blowen out in the top right of the pic. ??? see all the glass on the sidewalk right infront of the broken windows???? something inside made all that glass go out side .... when the bomb was spose to be out by the street near a trash can remember????
some one is not telling the truth here .... unless the blast went off inside the shop the glass would not be on the sidewalk .....

The explosion did not come from the building. The following video gives quite a clear indication of exactly where it starts.

This auto-reversing GIF animation from the above clip should help clarify:

autoreverse_crop2_zps7413d192.gif

And here is the first frame of the actual explosion, I've circled where the blast originates:

z_003_firstexplosionframe_zpscd451331.png

Credit where credit is due, the following two items were provided by another person by the name of Grayson. I believe most folks here know who he is.

Link explaining how an explosion causes and expansion zone with an internal vacuum. When the energy from the explosion dissipates, the vacuum sucks loose material back in.

Link

Video demonstrating this effect:

We can clearly see that the explosion didn't come from the building, did in fact originate right in the area where the victims were all standing, and have a complete explanation for why there would be glass distributed in the way it was after the fact.

Now, assuming you agree with the above, what should we look at next? And, of course, if you disagree with the above, please respond with your position and reasoning.

booNyzarC

I'm assuming that you agree with my previous two posts KC. If you do not, please clarify any disagreements so that we can clear them up before moving forward.

If you do actually agree, please pick one of those new videos you posted, and we'll go through it together until we reach agreement (or agree to disagree, whatever comes first). Then we can move on to whatever you choose next.

Does that sound fair and reasonable?