Boston Garden Monkey's

Tron1

This is a prelude to what's going to happen tomorrow. I am friend's with the owner that found two dead money's 20 year's ago from the Boston Garden that got torn down and then, My friend found one of the monkey's from the Barnum and Bailey's circus that escaped from the circus. He found the body on the roof after it caved in durning demolition. You can google this. I will be watching him on ESPN 30 for 30 during a live broadcast tomorrow. Sorry i didn't give much time but in reality all we have is time.

Decades ago a monkey escaped from a 1969 circus and they never found it. A year later the Bruins won their first stanley cup in tweny or so year's. In 1972 they won their second. Year's went by then the Garden was taken down because of rumors. The buidling was old and stinky. By 1996 it was taken down. The next year the Boston Bruin's had the Fleet Center. Then it was The TD Bank North Garden then recently was named the TD Garden. Home of the Boston Celtic's and Boston Bruin's.

My friend is kind enough since I have been taking care of his grand son and teaching the right thing to do. He invited me to watch. I will probably be on espn pretty soon will get to see the remain's of the body. It's amazing how time preserves bodies like that. Bobby Orr got hurt and the dynstasy got lost with this trade off for good and bad mujo. The Bruin's won the cup for the first time since 1972 in 2011. The Celtic's after their demise of Larry Bird and the big 3 won a title in 2008. Although Fenway Park may not be the TD Garden but iin a way it's curse lasted a long time. Both very heavy in retro - spect.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Sorry but I do not understand your post. I most be missing something!

Tron1

no there wasa curse with the red sox and bruin's the red sox didn't win it until 2004. Bruin's after 1972 to 2011. There are decade long drought's of winning in massachusetts and every where else. The Warriors of the NBA have the best chance of repeating multiple championship's if they continue to do what they want on that basketball court. What happens now won't happen in the future is what i'm trying to get at. I've always been brought up that way.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
4f150326b3e8f8548f13fd8966165a28-jpg.2950

See, I brush my teeth every day

Tron1

I just waant to say the legend of the monkey's that escaped in the boston garden is true i have seen one of the dad monkey's and writing about it