Boycott the NFL

Kazper

GRADUATE
I boycott the NFL because the kneelers are whiners and unpatriotic. I could care less what they think on the field, jobsite, as they're there to entertain...like throw the ball, catch the ball, run with the ball, or get the guy that has the ball. It's plain and simple, if they're not happy they need to quit and find another source of employment.
I think the NFL are part of the shadow Govt. Look at all the the things the Patriots have done that effected the odds and payouts in Vegas, which should be a Federal offense and they destroyed all the videos etc... So the NFL is another untouchable force. Plus The TV Networks never showed the national Anthem until after this kneeling crap started........They went right to the kickoff.

Harte

I stopped decades ago when they made the free agency system they have now.
I just read the scores or standings - mostly Cowboys - and only every now and then.

I AM full-bore college football though. And I try to keep up with my faves from college once they're in the pros. But that's a lot of work, except for Matt Stafford.

Harte

TnWatchdog

And I'll watch Herschel Walker do anything.

Harte
And the Vikings trade for Herschel. I've been a Cowboys fan as I lived in Roswell, NM for a few years...back in the Bob Hayes days. Hahaha
I remember, I think they called it The Ice Bowl, before the Superbowl with Green Bay.

Harte

I lived in Dallas along with Bob Hayes and Don Meredith.
Lee Roy Jordan. Chuck Howley.
Calvin Hill. Walt Garrison.
Nuff said.

Once free-agency set in, it got to where I couldn't name the starters anymore. Didn't like that.
A few years later I gave it up in a compromise with a woman.

You know, Herschel, via that trade, is solely responsible for the Cowboy's success throughout the 90's.

Harte

Harte

Dad took me to a couple of games back when they played in the Cotton Bowl.
We went there to watch college ball too, a few times.

Harte

TnWatchdog

The new NFL football season is almost upon us. I was wondering if I was going to watch the NFL this year but after a player from the home team showed that he was a dumbass I decided to boycott, once again.

Anyone else?

Jimbi

If you have the freedom of speech to criticize the left and they have the freedom to protest against a president they dislike. I am pro freedom.