Boycott the NFL

TnWatchdog

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

TnWatchdog

Yeah, I'm still boycotting the NFL 'numbskull football losers'. I was talking to my daughter who told me my ex-wife bought 6 NFL blankets as Christmas gifts. She told her...you can't give any to my husband or my dad because they're boycotting the NFL. Hahaha

Varney: People Are Tired of Millionaire Football Players Insulting All That America Stands For

I reckon your ex wife WILL send you one of those blankets for Christmas, just to piss you off :LOL:..
I'm going up there for Thanksgiving. Her second ex-husband will be there also. We get along so that doesn't bother me. hahaha.
Luckily her 3rd ex-husband won't be there because he's a dork.

JimmyD

Yeah, I'm still boycotting the NFL 'numbskull football losers'. I was talking to my daughter who told me my ex-wife bought 6 NFL blankets as Christmas gifts. She told her...you can't give any to my husband or my dad because they're boycotting the NFL. Hahaha

Watch the video from Stuart Varney, this is exactly how I feel about the stupidity of the left.
Varney: People Are Tired of Millionaire Football Players Insulting All That America Stands For

The core point of contention of those taking a knee is respecting the value of life and liberty. The core point of those objecting is defense of systematic slavery and violence. In other words; It boils down to Life and Liberty vs. slavery and violence.

People organize in mass to hire other people to say magic special words at religious ceremonies with special stamps and decorations and paraphernalia, then write/sign on paper what everyone in a claimed territory is to be and do and what/how they pay, then hire an army of people in funny clothes with weapons to make everyone obey and pay or have more stolen, be caged, assaulted, murdered/destroyed, etc.

Other people walk down the street and get shot because the paper says the army in funny clothes can shoot them.

The people who organize and hire people to say magic words and violate people for them also demand everyone participate in worshiping their gods and idols at social venues and events like football games and car races.

The friends of the people getting shot because the paper says the army of of people in funny clothes can shoot them decide they disagree with worshiping idols representing evil and killing their friends. So they choose to not participate in other people's violent religion in a way that has been deemed officially acceptable and proper.

The people who organize and hire people to say magic words and violate people for them respond by being offended and ranting and throwing tantrums.

Who is right or wrong? Who knows good from evil? The people kneeling are right because they know the difference between living and minding your own business and organizing to violate everyone. They know violence against nonviolent people is fundamentally wrong, evil, and respectfully choose to not support violence.

Everyone opposing them are part of the overall human sociopolitical organization problem because they cannot see the difference.

TnWatchdog

Watch the video from Stuart Varney, this is exactly how I feel about the stupidity of the left.

The core point of contention of those taking a knee is respecting the value of life and liberty. The core point of those objecting is defense of systematic slavery and violence. In other words; It boils down to Life and Liberty vs. slavery and violence.

People organize in mass to hire other people to say magic special words at religious ceremonies with special stamps and decorations and paraphernalia, then write/sign on paper what everyone in a claimed territory is to be and do and what/how they pay, then hire an army of people in funny clothes with weapons to make everyone obey and pay or have more stolen, be caged, assaulted, murdered/destroyed, etc.

Other people walk down the street and get shot because the paper says the army in funny clothes can shoot them.

The people who organize and hire people to say magic words and violate people for them also demand everyone participate in worshiping their gods and idols at social venues and events like football games and car races.

The friends of the people getting shot because the paper says the army of of people in funny clothes can shoot them decide they disagree with worshiping idols representing evil and killing their friends. So they choose to not participate in other people's violent religion in a way that has been deemed officially acceptable and proper.

The people who organize and hire people to say magic words and violate people for them respond by being offended and ranting and throwing tantrums.

Who is right or wrong? Who knows good from evil? The people kneeling are right because they know the difference between living and minding your own business and organizing to violate everyone. They know violence against nonviolent people is fundamentally wrong, evil, and respectfully choose to not support violence.

Everyone opposing them are part of the overall human sociopolitical organization problem because they cannot see the difference.
Whatever

JimmyD

When I was in grade school, about 12 or 13 years old, there was a kid who quietly remained seated and did not participate while everyone said the pledge of allegiance to the state-god's magic quilt. He didn't have to. So I asked him about it one day...

He said that it was against his religious beliefs to participate in ceremonial worship of a piece of cloth.

Every day, over and over again, everyone had to worship a piece of cloth while he quietly sat there. And no one cared. No one argued or fought about it, no one refused to attend class, no one had any issues. It was no big deal.

So how is it that a bunch of 12 year old children can handle it without incident, but when you apply the same basic circumstantial elements to an adult nationalized context, everyone gets pissy about it?

JimmyD

If you boycott the NFL because they allowed the state to screw it up (like everything else) with it's influence/force, propaganda and divisiveness, then you probably know the difference between right/wrong and choose not to associate with associates of evil government like the NFL.

If you boycott the NFL because you are offended that they allow people independent free will choice who do not to agree with systematic violence and serfdom and choose proper non-participation rituals, then you are probably an idiotic selfish barbarian who cannot think beyond bashing someone over the head to get your way.

If you take a knee at an NFL game when people worship a state-god or magic quilt and salute a Pagan pub song turned war-mongering propaganda tool that represents people being shot to death and/or abused for being human, then you probably know right from wrong and appreciate and understand the evil of systematic violence.

TnWatchdog

I boycott the NFL because the kneelers are whiners and unpatriotic. I could care less what they think on the field, jobsite, as they're there to entertain...like throw the ball, catch the ball, run with the ball, or get the guy that has the ball. It's plain and simple, if they're not happy they need to quit and find another source of employment.

JimmyD

I boycott the NFL because the kneelers are whiners and unpatriotic.

In other words; You boycott the NFL because you cannot accept people disagreeing with your systematic violence; theft, rape, slavery, assault, murder, arson, kidnapping, etc. You feel that complaining about it is invalid, simply whining. You know that if someone shot up your family or friends just because, that would you not whine about it.

I could care less what they think on the field, jobsite, as they're there to entertain...like throw the ball, catch the ball, run with the ball, or get the guy that has the ball. It's plain and simple, if they're not happy they need to quit and find another source of employment.

They are there to play football, not pray to violent demi-gods and tapestry or cheer for theft death and destruction and slavery. If people are unhappy that they disagree with violence, they need to find another way to worship their state-gods and tyrants.

Maybe they can have a government football league where the only colors allowed are red white and blue, and the first 2 hours before the game is filled with ceremonies glorifying all the state violence. They can even have the players pray to the criminal in chief and lick the local SWAT team's boots for them. That way all the statists can celebrate violence and serfdom and leave everyone else to simply enjoy football without the government interfering and causing issues.