BREAKING!!! DISCLOSURE OF GIANT UFO DISCOVERED IN GREENLAND

BlastTyrant

This would be absolutely ground breaking if there was more information about it, i did a search and the only thing i can come across is this video, No documents no records, If this is true and a UFO that size was found it needs to be shown to the public, but i can't seem to find anything else on it, i will dig a bit more later.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Please Post more information. if you find more information.

Loopi

The Bearded One
I did a little digging and only came up with the YouTube Vid. Either a Hoax or the details have been omitted from the Net. o_0

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I did a little digging and only came up with the YouTube Vid. Either a Hoax or the details have been omitted from the Net. o_0

Just yesterday I found out Google is now censoring all search results. The only reason I suspected that is because it has been very difficult for me to find info on anything this past week. So that might explain why there is no info to be found on this Greenland UFO. It was suggested that Google UK is a better choice to search with.

Google

Also using the Google UK search I found more info right away on the Greenland UFO.

Octavusprime

Well after doing some searches on FEDERAL JUDGE DAVID WYNN MILLER, it seems he is a bit of a scam artist. Not saying the Greenland UFO is a fake but his credentials are a bit outlandish for my tastes.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Well after doing some searches on FEDERAL JUDGE DAVID WYNN MILLER, it seems he is a bit of a scam artist. Not saying the Greenland UFO is a fake but his credentials are a bit outlandish for my tastes.

Yes, I didn't think much of him either. But you can use Google maps using the aerial view to look at the UFO yourself.

BlastTyrant

Even after using a few different search engines there is still a lack of information on this. It seems epic story wise but reality of it is starting to fade or the Gov is doing one hell of a job of knocking the information on this off the web.

kallan

We just have to go out and capture our own UFO. The only way for full disclosure. "Joe Smith captures UFO."