British Man Releases New UFO video

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Macclesfield, ENGLAND — A resident of North West England released video and a series of photographs depicting what he believes to be a change-shaping UFO.

The 30-second-video, taking during day time, shows a black unidentified flying object floating in the air as it changes into different shapes.

“I was waiting in my kitchen for my friend to arrive for a lift,” the Macclesfield eyewitness said. “I noticed a black object floating up in the air.”

The man also provided a few screenshots of the sighting, in an attempt to “show that the object also detaches part of itself during flight”.

79264_submitter_file7__Screenshot20160902200640.png

The odd-shaped UFO floats still in the skies of Macclesfield. Credit: MUFON

79264_submitter_file3__Screenshot20160825235056.png

Credit: MUFON

The man says he has never seen anything like it, and that this sighting could be one of the “clearest, hardest to dismiss cases ever”, making it, he adds, a unique sighting.

“I do not believe this shape matches anything else ever seen or recorded,” the Maxonian said. “At first I thought it was a balloon, then I realized what a strange shape it was”.

Macclesfield, located in Cheshire County, is a town with a population of 53,000.

The post British Man Releases New UFO video appeared first on Cryptozoology News.