Bruno Borges, missing and mysterious!

alpha centauri

Thanks for your effort, Snow. I am a little bit disappointed about Bruno Borges. Maybe the books are still good but I will rather read a summary than the whole books.

This Defango guy that talked with "Bruno" is really interesting with the internet riddle (Cicada 3301 and Tengri 137).

Snow

Yeah, I was intrigued at first, at the thought that a young man who believed he had learned some things that would be beneficial to humanity, had disappeared. Now I too am disappointed to the same degree that I was intrigued. It is still an interesting story in that Bruno is still not home and the police have stopped investigating it as a missing person case. the YouTuber Fabio Mesquita insists that defango did not talk to Bruno Borges on his channel, saying twice now that Bruno did not speak English. I have contacted him trying to understand how he is so certain of this 'fact'. I'll post when or if I get satisfied on that.

There is the poster near the ceiling of Bruno's bedroom that shows the Cicada 3301 emblem, so from the beginning, it seemed clear that Bruno, at a minimum, had an interest in that internet puzzle/game. According to Defango, Bruno Borges wrote "Liber Secundo". There is speculation now that Tengri 137 might be Bruno - in which case he must speak English. I am learning most of these things through the comments on fab's videos and the defango/bruno video. The whole tie in to the Cicada story disheartened me but only because from the beginning of my awareness of the 3301 exercises I knew I didn't have the requisite skills to participate in it. Sigh . . . :)

As for the 'books': In the videos of the bedroom, there never was 14 books. There was 7. The other 7 are numbered on the walls and floor of the bedroom. I'm thinking one book, 14 chapters, and not very lengthy. From what was translated so far, it might be more the chronicling of the journey of a young man rediscovering philosophies in understanding the nature of magick and its relationship to the universe and the entirety of creation cosmologically, and not a finding of some immense and as yet unknown Truth. There may be some evidence that he was using ayahuasca in his spiritual development - in which case, I might prefer the musings of Terence McKenna: “The syntactical nature of reality, the real secret of magic, is that the world is made of words. And if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish.”

Snow

The youtuber Fabio, in Portuguese and in the comments of his last Bruno video, said to Maia that he talked to an officer and the officer said Bruno was not fluent in English.

and this is the latest English video

Carl Miller

@Snow
This Case was thoroughly Debunked. It was rumored There had been Black arts involved and behind Bruno Borges missing. Nothing could be farther from the truth. It was a hoax perpetrated by Bruno so that He could promote himself, perhaps as a Future writer in metaphysics or who knows another top figure in the paranormal field.
I know cause the subject was Aired by Fantástico : a Sunday Night Program in esoteric matters. The police hushed to investigate Bruno missing and of course HIS relatives and close friends Gave their accounts. The Police soon suspected Bruno s closest friends were giving incoherent answers. They came to the conclusion Bruno had planned the whole thing. The hoax was proven. By the way i Live in Brazil If this really matters. Pressed by Police one of Bruno s friend Said Bruno borrowed money from him so that He , Bruno, could pay for the Sculpture of the Philisopher. Ty

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Contradictions

in how many days he did it seems to be unsure, although, the period of 24 days have been better sustained;

he did it in 24 days exactly as they say;

it states he transformed his room in just 22 days exactly while his parents were traveling and, according to his siblings, he only left the bedroom to eat during these days;

the report reinforced the period of 24 days he used to achieve the transformation of his room as a sort of temple and it was precisely happening from March 1st to March 25th;

the price of the statue seems to be expensive and it had a discount, but it seems that Fantástico's report is more precise once the own sculptor said he charged only R$7.000, then, later he returned and paid more R$3.000;

the peruvian sculptor behind the creation of the statue, Jorge Rivas Plata, was interviewed and explained their deal and how he sold it cheaper than it costs (R$10.000) just for admiring his project;

the peruvian sculptor is now working on a bust of Bruno Borges himself and it is said he charged only R$7.000;

the CCTV footage is dated 28/03/2017, 14:29, not March 27.

Bruno telephoned HIS father after 5 month 'missing'. He states It was not a marketing plot. Blah blah blah philosophical Stone Search and other things like that.
It is so interesting the whole episode that after my last post on Bruno's hoax (He should be ashamed to have left HIS parents in great anxiety for HIS disappearance) my e-mail address was flooded by thousands And thousands of spamming messages. You believe me You would believe this naughty Guy story.

alpha centauri

@Snow
This Case was thoroughly Debunked. It was rumored There had been Black arts involved and behind Bruno Borges missing. Nothing could be farther from the truth. It was a hoax perpetrated by Bruno so that He could promote himself, perhaps as a Future writer in metaphysics or who knows another top figure in the paranormal field.
I know cause the subject was Aired by Fantástico : a Sunday Night Program in esoteric matters. The police hushed to investigate Bruno missing and of course HIS relatives and close friends Gave their accounts. The Police soon suspected Bruno s closest friends were giving incoherent answers. They came to the conclusion Bruno had planned the whole thing. The hoax was proven. By the way i Live in Brazil If this really matters. Pressed by Police one of Bruno s friend Said Bruno borrowed money from him so that He , Bruno, could pay for the Sculpture of the Philisopher. Ty

Did you read his books or do you know somebody who read them?