Media Brutal Doom

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm pretty sure most of us, geeks, remember the old classic Dos game, Doom.

I found this mod a few weeks back and I'm playing this oldie once more. Brutal Doom is a very violent, very gore mod of the original game. The game-play is still the same, with more blood, more violence and better controls. And it's harder.

Watch the video below if you want to rediscover a classic:
Everything in Brutal Doom is extremely intense. Everything sounds louder, looks bigger, moves faster, and hits harder. The camera shakes every time something explodes near you. Enemies are harder and smarter, and weapons and explosions are loud as fuck.Your weapons have been upgraded to a deadly arsenal, completely throwing the vanilla Doom's "progressive weapon system" through the window. Every weapon is powerful and have it's pros and cons, and a weapon will never be outclassed when you find a new weapon.You have new abilities too. With any weapon selected, you can press Q (default bind) to kick enemies at close range and send them away. Press F (default bind) to taunt enemy players, and Z or X (default binds) to wave to other players in cooperative modes.

Brütal Doom will make the good an old Doom have a new and fresh look. It will give you a reason to play all the Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, and Final Doom levels again. This mod also works with almost every megawad and map pack around. Take a breath, and prepare to RIP AND TEAR HUGE GUTS!!!!!
Brutal Doom mod - Mod DB

TnWatchdog

Hey, where's the blood? lol I liked remember playing Doom and Duke Nukem on my IBM Aptiva...ha-ha

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I really like Doom 2 with the double barreled shotgun. Pretty bad ass if you ask me. My mom didn't want me to play that game for a while, it was too violent. I guess I can't blamer her.

BlastTyrant

I use to have the Duke Nukem game on my moms old laptop and when she was sleeping or at work i would go to the strip club area to see the girls in bikinis dance lol nothing like Square boobs when you were young. Then i foudn the nudity MOD needless t osay that game got deleted quick and i got grounded

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nice, we used to do that too. It was the coolest thing around. Made us feel so badass.

TnWatchdog

I use to have the Duke Nukem game on my moms old laptop and when she was sleeping or at work i would go to the strip club area to see the girls in bikinis dance lol nothing like Square boobs when you were young. Then i foudn the nudity MOD needless t osay that game got deleted quick and i got grounded
Been there...done that too. We are all truly bad asses!