Budapest Resident Snaps Photograph of ‘Alien’, Believes he is Abducted

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
BUDAPEST — A Hungarian last week snapped a photograph of what he calls an “unknown creature” in an undisclosed forest of the country’s capital.

The man submitting the report, who did not provide a name, says he was walking through the woods in the early afternoon of March 25 when he spotted the oddity standing in the middle of a trail.

“A bright sphere floated in front of him,” he reported to MUFON. ” I took out my mobile phone, and I did a photograph.”

The image shows a metallic spider-like object with four legs and it appears to be holding some sort of a round bright orange object.

An unknown object stands in the middle of the Hungarian trail. Credit: MUFON

After taking the photograph, the man says he can’t remember what happened next.

“I only know that the creature disappeared,” he said, wondering whether it was an “alien”.

Image analysts tell Cryptozoology News that the picture was taken with a Samsung Galaxy S5 cellphone on the date originally reported by the eyewitness. It does not initially appear to have been doctored with image editing software, such as Photoshop. It is not clear why the man did not record a video of the object.

In February, a truck driver in northern California photographed a machine-like dragonfly flying next to a plane on display at a military base.

In 2011, media outlets reported that the United States military were developing insect drones, suggesting the forces had most likely been working on this project longer than previously thought. Four years earlier, reports of “tiny machines” had emerged out of the New York and Washington D.C. areas after a group of students, reportedly participating in an antiwar rally in Lafayette Square, claimed to have spotted the alleged robotic creatures. The insects were described as being “large for dragonflies” and appeared “mechanical” in nature, convincing the students that these “were not real bugs”.

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) later announced their intentions to develop robotic “birds of prey” and “flying insects” in order to aid the military during combat situations, as well as to provide support to “urban and disaster relief operations”.

Last year, surveillance camera in Russia captured the moments when an unidentified spherical light caught the eye of a security guard at an industrial port in the city of Syktykvkar.

The post Budapest Resident Snaps Photograph of ‘Alien’, Believes he is Abducted appeared first on Cryptozoology News.