Building a time travel device..... has anyone here done it?

Curious_Girl98

Ok soo.... I'm totally hooked on the idea of time travel!! :D How do you create a device or machine that is capable of allowing you to travel forward and backward in time??? Seriously. Anybody? huh? huh?....

Loopi

The Bearded One
Time travel is a GREAT idea... And that's all we have at the moment, and probably will have for sometime. But isn't it really just changing reality. It's really not changing anything. Lets say for instance... I build a fully operational time machine and I use it... That changes my reality... Your reality remains on the path of what it was, because I'm the one that left the present... Right?..... Soo with that being said... The moment I time travel, it branches. You'd continue your path where I disappeared, and I would create a new reality for me where I time traveled...

BlastTyrant

1 word.......Delorean

But seriously my opinion is time travel is more of a state of mind than a contrapton, the higher the frequency we can make our brains work at the more we can possibly do including but not limited to Time travel.

Curious_Girl98

1 word.......Delorean

But seriously my opinion is time travel is more of a state of mind than a contrapton, the higher the frequency we can make our brains work at the more we can possibly do including but not limited to Time travel.
Time travel with the mind.... Sweet!!!:D ...... Now if only I knew how to get those frequencies in the old noggin up :confused:.....

BlastTyrant

Lol we all have a certain vibratory rate that our bodys work at, and once the ability to speed up that rate is when we will be able to not only travel time but the stars :) " thats what some believe on how ET's manage to travel the galaxy"
Meditation is a good start :)

Warren York

Ok soo.... I'm totally hooked on the idea of time travel!! :D How do you create a device or machine that is capable of allowing you to travel forward and backward in time??? Seriously. Anybody? huh? huh?....

First off one must get serious about it as you stated. The key I have found is to be able to extend the "distance of the speed of light". My physics prof. was from China and he always told me if you have a problem in Physics to go back and look at Nature. Kind of like getting the pebble from the hand of the Master. So I looked at Nature and evidence of possible Time Travel taking place. I found it in three places. This means it is possible based on what my Prof. told me to do when I had a physics problem. Just like the birds in Nature told man flight was possible so does Nature tell man Time Travel is possible. We already know Math tells us it is possible but finding the link in Nature locked it down as not a waste of Time parden the pun.

I'v been seriously at this since 1989. I now feel I have a solid grasp on the topic and what needs to be done to mimic Nature. If anyone is interested in talking one on one about this, feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I hope this helped some. SpacedustSC

Peregrini

I would be interested in hearing about the premise for your supposition that confirms time travel by observing nature.

Warren York

I will be basic so anyone may follow. One place I found in Nature where Time Travel takes place is at the atomic and quantum level. It is called "Tunneling" This is where the electron JUMPS to a higher energy level then falls back to its ground level state after being lazed. The Time Travel comes in where the electron (our physical partical as mass) does not take any transit time from lower level to higher lever and the same in return to the lower level. Its at one point then instantanously at the other. This is on the atomic level however. I have fund there is a way to do this at the physical level with complex mass but not the same way Nature does it at the Atomic Level. Check out "Tunneling" for now and if interested I will go into the 2nd example I have found where Nature produces Time Travel properties. The why and how we can go into much later if this thread stays alive or others still have an interest in it. Remember the electron does not take any TIME jumping from lower to higher levels. Only when it falls back it emits the two photons it took on to energize it and make it jump. My YGEM theory ( My Unified Field Theory) shows details on how this is done in Nature every second. Warren

http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/images/bohr_atom.gif

Loopi

The Bearded One
Warren, welcome to the boards! Yes, I'm looking forward to your 2nd example. I consider myself a Layman, but enjoy a read, especially Quantum Mechanics, if you perhaps wanted to post the more detailed version. I'd love to read it.