BUILDING TIME MACHINE

CJ Kim

Okay, so i actually started a website about a time machine.
Its main purpose is to build a time machine. Well, other people asked me if I was joking, but no. I'm very serious as much as I can be.
However with only my knowledge, building a time machine is nearly impossible. So I need intelligent people who are dedicated to Physics, in this case time traveling, just like you guys.
I need as much of information as possible. And I would really appreciate if you guys come to my site and give a glance. It would be really nice if you become our member.
(I just started this website, so there are not much information to look at. However I would like to start with you guys.)

The site is SIDACRO - FUCOM

Thank you, CJ Kim.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Can you let us know more about the machine you want to build? How would you need it to work?

Would it be able to transport you into our direct past/future, or to different time lines, just John Titor's machine did?

CJ Kim

Thank you for the response.
Okay. The machine I want to build is the time machine. It could be a typical time machine as we all know.
Moving back and forth through the timeline, or traveling to the past and the future.
For now, I don't expect to send people into the past and the future directly, since when the machine is operated, it requires TONS of energy. I mean TONS. Thus if such fragile beings, humans, are transported, then it might result into a tragedy. I'm thinking of the small objects. That I don't mean like sending protons microseconds into the past. I mean like a small letter to when my parents were young, or something.
Okay. There is no solid answer whether there are multiple worldlines or not, just as John Titor mentioned, because we never travelled through time. But I think what John Titor said is most reasonable thing. I might view the world slightly different, but okay... here we go.

Think of a small empty room. And you are in that room. You start piling pictures, or frames, of the universe at one spot. And right next to them, you start piling the same way, but slightly with different pictures. (Those pictures are like infinitesimal second of the universe, and you have infinite amount of pictures to pile). And you repeat them until the room is full of piles covered up with brand new pictures every microseconds.
And that room is the Alpha World, where same people exist, and they have similar conditions of living, but different results. There are infinite amounts of the rooms in the house. Rooms those are close to Alpha World is similar but quiet different that Alpha. And Infinite amounts of houses, villages, etc. I think there are multiverses that are composed with all the possible outcomes. And we are living in one of them.

I am eagerly willing to build a time machine. Thus I need as much information as possible. And anyways, I like to think beyond differently.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I believe a number of countries already have real working Time Machines and have been using them for years.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Do you think they are able to modify our current time line, or just alternate lines?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Do you think they are able to modify our current time line, or just alternate lines?​
Yes both​

CJ Kim

It is very simple. If we build a time machine and move between the worldlines, then so can they.
But if a person from the alternate worldline goes back into the past and somehow landed in our worldline (we don't know how that works yet..), and trying to change the future, (we have to notice that there is a slight difference between the place where the person lived and the place where we live), our future is set, thus the guy cannot change our world. But the guy can shift our world into another form. (It' could be explained as our world being duplicated). And the place we used to live still exist with the same future, but the duplicated world where the guy shifted will have a slightly, or conspicuously big change. In easy way to say this is that one branch is splited into two twigs. Similar functions, but can be in totally different shapes.

CJ Kim

That is very true. However if we come to probability, then what I said can be 0% right.
What I think is the most reasonable that governs the rules and the ways the whole worldlines work.
If mine is 80% or 90% right, then what's yours to fill that 10% or 20% flaws of what I have said?