Buying Spells Online

Angelhoney

It depends on the spell. if it's simple spell it might take a week ir a month. Other spells might take a few months to manifest. But for me personally it took always less than a month to see results.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Are negative spells harder to cast? Do they take longer to manifest, or are they just the same as positive spells?

Angelhoney

Do you mean revenge spells and so on? I've never tried them before so I don't know.
I did a death spell once when I was younger and thank God it didn't work :LOL:

Velotak

Firstly- from what I've seen, the whole "threefold law" thing is actually garbage. "Karma" does exist, but its really just energetic like attracts like, and if you can put that attracted energy to use, then there's no real karmic burden there. Karma is just a type of energy, it can be converted into other things.

A death spell? That's pretty negative.

A spell to hurt someone.

Well death and pain spells like that aren't "negative" per say, unless you specifically mean destruction.

As for whether or not they're more difficult to cast, well, that depends. Based on your system, they may be harder to cast because more time needs to go into the materials, or more precautions taken. From personal experience, the best curses are those that are done completely without emotion, as emotional magic tends to attract parasitic entities. Of course, if you can correctly shield yourself from the effects of handling energy or spirits that are detrimental to human health, you should be fine, really.

Just wear a hazmat suit.