Buying Spells Online

Xerross

The size of the spell doesn't really matter. I've actually caused some pretty crazy stuff to happen really fast. The key to making stuff happen fast is to not give the issue your attention as much as you possibly can. For example I set things up so that if someone did try to curse me, there would be an automatic rebound on said indevidual . Anyway one day I was lying around kind of half asleep when suddenly a certain indevidual appeared on top of me and began chocking me, I recognized him as a certain magician I'm familiar with. I fought him off and woke up, at first I assumed it was some entity that took his form since they tend to do stuff like that. But a bit later I found out the actual guy got arressted. That happened damn fast because I wasn't even sure if it what happened, so because of that I was incapable of giving the magic any attention so it worked without any resistance.

TimeFlipper

Your story reminded me of a great series of books from Carlos Castenada, starting off with Don Juan..A Yaqui Way Of Knowledge :D