Caduceus-Tensor Coil Research

TEC

Time Enforcement Commission
This experiment was made by Jjstriker. Thanks for your report!

My experiment started with getting some small ferrite rods from a catalog, along with some other junk parts that I got with it. Anyway, my main tests were to,

1: Analyse the EM fields generated by the coil, and
2: Measure inductance(resistance).

The ferrite rod was quite small, only 1.3 inches long, and about a pencil thickness. I wound it back over itself using some 28 gauge wire. This made for a very puny, but useful caduceus coil. To measure the EM fields, I purchased an EM field meter, for 4 bucks at an electronic goldmine. I first wired it to a transformer (6v,200ma, pulsating at 60hz). The results were interesting. The only field I detected was when the device was DIRECTLY in front of the unit. It was very difficult to replicate this. I left the thing plugged in for some time(15min+), yet after experimenting for a while I noticed the transformer was heating up while the coil was still cold to the touch. This sparked my interest in inductance.

My next actual goal of the experiment was to try to burn out the coil, or at least heat it. I plugged the coil into a train transformer and attempted to get some results with it. After about 30 seconds I noticed the transformer was getting pretty hot so I stopped for a while. The coil was still cold, I couldn't notice any change. (BTW: I wired the same ferrite wound in a standard fashion and it got QUITE hot almost immediately) After my inability to heat the coil (and without any other power sources), I decided to hook the coil straight into the house current. I hooked it into a power strip for at least SOME safety doing this. I flicked the switch, leaving it closed for about a quarter second. The internals of the power strip got a little screwed up because of the current, but the coil was cold a moment after the current was off. Later on, I tried hooking the coil up to the 12V3A battery. The battery melted the wire off the coil. This is very interesting, the AC current must have something to do with the scalar potential in the coil.

Later on, after getting my Tesla coil to work, I decided to try some more experiments with the new transformer. This would provide a great medium to test the coil. The transformer is 12,000v 30ma(360 watts). First of all, I rewound the tensor coil after my previous experiment. With the transformer hooked to the coil, I ran it for about 2 full minutes. Still nothing. So, very determined, I hooked the coil to the house current with/ a 5 amp fuse hooked in series. Flicked the switch. This time, the result was quite interesting. The fuse vaporized. The large amount of power must have caused the fuse to burn out in a flash of light. The effect looked much like a strobe light. I turned off the power off and quickly checked the coil. Still cold. I tried doing a couple more experiments with it, but it took me a moment to realize I had blown the circuit breaker.

Next on the agenda is to try to modulate the fields and test the EM output of having two scalar fields crossing each other. Unfortunately, my EM meter got screwed up in one of my high-voltage experiments.

Anyway, I hope somebody else attempts more experiments like this so we can have a better understanding of what we're dealing with.

Attachments

• jjten.jpg
    jjten.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator: