Caduceus Winding (Smithcoil)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
@Num7: I think winding a combination of caduceus & mobios is a genius idea. I plan to inject them with certain frequencies & implicate certain stones other than quartz and see the outcome.

My personal opinion is that your idea probably will not work, each coil will cancel the other and you have zero out.
Adding a quartz crystal not sure what would happen, it would cancel everything out or do nothing at all, but
it might be worth a try.

Lumbergooz

But I'm happy to see someone made a discovery about Steven Gibbs HDR coil used.
It never was Caduceous Coil, it is Tesla Bifilar Coil under the rubbing plate.
I share ur idea. spent last night digging the net on Caduceus coil..there seems to be various understanding of it. There are some fotos (far shots) of inside Steven Gibs HDR...no one really took close shots to the rubbing plate & witness well, ..Yes one can almost be sure that Bifiler coil is under rubbing plate, can anyone confirm the connection of its nodes? accurate schematic?. once I receive the quartz & LF generator kit, put things together to see what happens.

TimeFlipper

But I'm happy to see someone made a discovery about Steven Gibbs HDR coil used.
It never was Caduceous Coil, it is Tesla Bifilar Coil under the rubbing plate.
I think some of the people who were showing clips on you tube had no idea what a Caduceus coil is Prof lol :D
There was one guy explaining a Gibbs Caduceus coil, and he was showing how to twist a single piece of wire together, it was very funny :LOL:.

Tron1

you know where coils came from? they came from parts from cars. most of the parts can be upgraded. I have done it before. I did the brossard experiment over. I don't know where that person went, I am assuming he is gone some where, most likely succeeded in time travel by some fluke in the car. We worked on that for months and upgraded the parts to the brossard experiment.

TimeFlipper

Baz...I believe Tesla was producing coils before cars were made...he was building receivers with very strange coils that he preferred over resistors..he claimed it was more in keeping with nature..One of his very famous communication receivers was the HRO and he passed production and the rights for it over to the American company, National Radio Company in the 1930s..

These receivers used separate plug in coils for each wave band to be tuned and were used by Radio Amateur operators all over the world for their sensitivity and selectivity and were very popular through to the 1960s...National Radio Company however made some changes to the receivers, one of them being the omission of 3 internal coils set in a triangular formation which were coupled into the plug in coils, for which the engineers at National didnt understand the purpose for them..

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
you know where coils came from? they came from parts from cars. most of the parts can be upgraded. I have done it before. I did the brossard experiment over. I don't know where that person went, I am assuming he is gone some where, most likely succeeded in time travel by some fluke in the car. We worked on that for months and upgraded the parts to the brossard experiment.

Please Clarify your comment (they came from parts from cars.) and (I have done it before) what before?
The brossard experiment man is a personal friend that posts here a the time.

TimeFlipper

@Opmmur..I noticed in a posting from Num7 on April 17 2012, that a Delta T Antenna was incorporated into a car for the brossard experiment...thats the first time ive come across a Delta T Antenna being a part of that experiment Prof :confused: