Californian Releases Close-Up Picture of a UFO: ‘There Were Aliens Inside’

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
LOS ANGELES — A California man says he was able to capture the images of what he calls the UFO responsible for “knocking down” the power lines on January 23.

The anonymous man said on Wednesday that he was at his house in Playa del Rey, a beachside community west of Los Angeles, when the event took place.

“I noticed my house lights dimmed down to orange and there was an odd sound… like the powering of a large transformer,” he said. “The lights came back up suddenly but then, they went out completely just a few seconds later.”

The California man claims he went out to check out the fuse box when he noticed the “large craft” about 100 feet above him.

“It was obviously responsible for the power outage,” he explains. “I could see other houses go black as the flying craft proceeded out toward ocean.”

The photographer says he was freaked out and that he wasn’t the only one who saw the big UFO.

“I ran to a local restaurant two blocks away. I grabbed the manager Mario, whom I know, and he and a hostess saw it too.”

Reportedly, he says, the hostess noticed something located the opposite of the craft.

“They were at least 7 small lights hovering under the power lines. They were moving quickly and I saw entities coming out of them. One of them even landed behind me in the alley and rapidly went up to the craft.”

Seconds later, the man allegedly went to his neighbor’s house and asked for their telescope. He says he used his iPhone attached to it in order to capture the image of the large object.

ufo-los-angeles-e1489619632558.jpg

The bright light stands still in this picture taken by the Californian. Credit: MUFON

spaceship-ufo-los-angeles.jpg

The man reportedly used a neighbor’s telescope to photograph this image with the help of this iPhone.

The eyewitness is asking for someone to send an investigator to the area and he claims to be in possession of additional photographs and videos.

“I didn’t believe in UFOs until then,” he said.

In 2014, a group of people claimed to have witnessed a UFO at a populated Australian beach.

In 1966 more than two hundred people reportedly watched an object land next to a school in Melbourne, Victoria, in what some have dubbed as one of the biggest UFO mysteries.

Also in 2014, multiple witnesses claimed they saw a humanoid-type creature hovering over the beaches of Necochea in Argentina.

The post Californian Releases Close-Up Picture of a UFO: ‘There Were Aliens Inside’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.