Calling all contactees

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Thank you so much for sharing that story.
I helps to know others are willing to talk about things that many people may make fun of.
I now wonder just how many are keeping their sighting private because of the peer pressure and grief they know would surly follow.
I am surprised to see few if any forum members here that know for a fact that aliens are real.
If we are ever going to have disclosure there needs to be more brave people come forward and the hoaxers to go away.

Walt I have never had any experience with 'Aliens' but I still know for a fact Aliens exist.

I would be interested to hear your experiences?

walt willis

Just thought of a good movie I saw called "Timeline".
I spoke with Travis and told him why I thought he was taken.
After that he seems to understand that they had to take him to save his life.
The high energy discharge hit him as he stood and he would have died if not for aliens intervention.

Please explain? Did the 'Aliens' not fire the high energy discharge?

Forgot to explain in more detail...
I told Travis about what a Sargent in the army once told me about what happen to him.
The Sargent said he grabbed a cable from a helicopter before it had a chance to discharge to ground.
He said it threw him back about 20 feet and left him in great pain with the loss of feeling in his arm and body.
He never did fully recover the use of his left hand.
If a chopper generates that much electrical energy then just think how much more the anti-gravity drive system of a saucer would have.
After I shared that story with Walton he came to better understand that they were departing under power just as Travis was about the stand up.
I believe the alien medical technology must be much more advanced then ours.
Remember to allow the cable to hit the ground before grabbing and you should not suffer the same fate as my Sargent.
Hope that helps...

walt willis

He was repaired and needed to go home.
Just as we or most of us would find an injured animal on the road and take it to the vet, so would an advanced being do the same.

AAA

He also happens to have rh- blood-type.

I suspect there is some sort of long term genetic manipulation taking place.

I theorize we were possibly originally designed to be a lesser creature than our creators, but still advanced enough to fulfill whatever intended purpose. Perhaps we were originally intended as slaves? I also suspect that some humans have inherited some unintended characteristics, which may be of concern to other species.

Look at us. We are a generally violent territorial conquering animal just advanced enough to eventually or potentially become a threat to what is outside of our solar system. I sometimes winder if they are monitoring humans and having meetings about what to do with us. Are they gradually manipulating the gene pool as to breed us civilized and advanced enough to understand and naturally seek a peaceful organization?

steven chiverton

OK, so I am alone on this issue!
And there are either no contactees or they are not ready or willing to come forward at this time...
don't be afraid they can come in the most mysterious ways, move very fast and have the technology to walk through walls to, my partner once used to say she saw something grey steak down the corridor in the house really fast , as for me I just get the unexpected craft sightings and nothing like I've read on the net and that includes one stopping nearly over me while I was recording its signal from a gravity wave detector and another one was a red light I saw one morning drifting over my bedroom part of the house and another along the gutter of the house is where I saw it moving along and there's more to but since moving house a few years ago I was conducting experiments and this was before the last lot of sightings I think they was attracted to something sent into the air waves by my energy experiments I was doing, if anyone has seen my YouTube videos you'll see the Morse code key next to my special energy coherer next to a pulsar circuit , that was my latest experiment that I've put aside while working on other things

Derrick C.

I helps to know others are willing to talk about things that many people may make fun of.
I now wonder just how many are keeping their sighting private because of the peer pressure and grief they know would surly follow.
I am surprised to see few if any forum members here that know for a fact that aliens are real.
If we are ever going to have disclosure there needs to be more brave people come forward and the hoaxers to go away.

Walt I have never had any experience with 'Aliens' but I still know for a fact Aliens exist.

yes i agree with Snake, i have never had any alien experiences or seen any yet, but i do know for sure they exist, they are here and have been visting us for thousands of years. would also love to hear your stories

steven chiverton

yes i agree with Snake, i have never had any alien experiences or seen any yet, but i do know for sure they exist, they are here and have been visting us for thousands of years. would also love to hear your stories
you should check out the polished knob alien videos shot in Australia and he was even on third phase of moon to amazing alien videos and you can even see how fast the tall alien moves through the tall bamboo grass in the video