Can Aliens Enter Your Dreams?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Thought about this today. We happened to talk about ways to communicate with aliens, such as meditation or astral travel.

Now, what about aliens being able to get themselves, somehow, in your dreams? Is that possible at all?

It seems that when we're dreaming, our mind is able to come up with stuff we sometimes can't even think of when we're awake. What if your mind is able to reach a higher state of consciousness when dreaming, a state high enough for aliens to interact with you?

What do you think?

TimeFlipper

Yes Num7 its very true...if im dreaming about a beautiful woman, those rotten little aliens give me a kick in the ribs to prevent me from any further pleasure and i immediately wake up with a bruising on my left rib cage :eek:

OK Ok, i have sensationally used aliens for the kickings lol, BUT this has happened on 3 occasions to me and i cannot recollect just how those bruisings actually occured..maybe you or a member can help me out on this one?

Krish

Thought about this today. We happened to talk about ways to communicate with aliens, such as meditation or astral travel.

What do you think?

Normally Heaven groups can do that all the time. But high level aliens can do the same under the rules of the game...YES.

Voyageur

How I see this, is that our dreams are our "real life" and this is just an illusion. Most of the races tell it is normal to live everything that they can imagine, and do whatever they want. That's why earth is so special, they seems to get so interested in our life when they see how much we have limitations :)

Krish

@Krish Can you tell us more about those groups of aliens? The Heaven and the high level aliens?

We have main aliens that are our past civilization (two of them - one look slightly different and both belong to Planet Earth). We also have another human set that came from our Sea life...now graduated to human life. Another one I know is the Grey ones. The senior one is the Lord Krishna Group...very high up in the chain of command. There are others - too many of them that I did not count.

The Heaven has 50 Billion Humans...some are high up, others are a mixture from many different specis....that includes all of the above plus the one I did not want to track....Also, aliens go back and forth from one planet to the other as Heaven can be reached by any life from the entire Universe because it is a Dimension. In fact , we could be one of those from last time from a different planet. It happens. The Universe is big...very big...expand your thoughts...:)

Last edited:

Voyageur

Hey Krish, I have heard that there is a planet, that is now approximately in their renaissance period, and we will become their "ufos" in the next 300-500 years. Not of course if we do not want but it would be as some ufos are here to help us in the understanding of life, in a same way we will be theirs.

Do you think that we, humans, would be someday do this?

LisaTiffany

Well if spirits both good and bad can do it - and often there are cases of spirits among aliens then in my mind at least I see no reason why they couldn't do it. I imagine it's something to do with tuning into a particular sleep vibration and then interacting through whatever dream state the person is in at the time. Perhaps it's even astral? I remember not too long ago I'd been unable to sleep so I was doing a lot of astral travel meditation before bed, one particular night I was getting no where so I thought I'd drifted off to sleep. The next day I remembered a very odd dream that involved a friend and it was on my mind all morning, that afternoon they messaged me and told me the same dream with the same details. They are far from spiritual and in many ways a skeptic, I've no idea how I ended up in their dream or vice versa. I know we have astral bodies so perhaps aliens do too?

Krish

From present date we could in 500 years....the problem now is that our Political Leaders supported by a lot of imbeciles are in to doing many other stuff like immigration, stealing money, war, terrorism, female reproductive stuff, bad health stuff, bad education, super greed, religion, stock market ETC....

SO, IT WILL TAKE THAT LONG TO GO WHERE MANKIND NEEDS TO GO.......

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

From present date we could in 500 years....the problem now is that our Political Leaders supported by a lot of imbeciles are in to doing many other stuff like immigration, stealing money, war, terrorism, female reproductive stuff, bad health stuff, bad education, super greed, religion, stock market ETC....

SO, IT WILL TAKE THAT LONG TO GO WHERE MANKIND NEEDS TO GO.......
No. We cannot predict the future, but I will say this: There is definitely plenty of hope. Let's hope and pray someone like Donald Trump becomes the next US president. Otherwise, there may be an armed rebellion against the federal government.