Can anybody do time travel, resurrection or talking yo the dead spells?

depressed

I need someone who can do any of these spells for me. Sadly I lost the love of my life a few days ago. I want to have him back or be able to talk to him.

TimeFlipper

Iam very sorry to hear of your loss

Do you have any friends or family that can help you?

Kind Regards
John.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm sorry to hear that as well. Especially if you don't have much people to interact with, who can make you feel better.

Try to keep your mind a bit busy with something else, it might help for now.

Don't you have some chance to get him back at all?

depressed

I'm sorry to hear that as well. Especially if you don't have much people to interact with, who can make you feel better.

No I have absolutely no idea that is why I am asking you guys his life ended to young . We were finally going to begin a new chapter and someone too his life. That is why I was hoping someone here can help me.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

No I have absolutely no idea that is why I am asking you guys his life ended to young . We were finally going to begin a new chapter and someone too his life. That is why I was hoping someone here can help me.

Absolutely nobody can help you like that - If they say they can, they're lying to you and preying on your emotions. Boards like TTI, Paranormalis, ATS and others attract some weirdos and borderline sociopaths because of the nature or the subjects we discuss; don't get suckered into someone else's nonsense. Anyone who promises you something like this is doing so for their own benefit or entertainment, not yours.

The only person who can help you is you. There's also a lot of GOOD people here and on TTI - If you need someone to talk to, we're all ears - Articulating your problems to someone(s) is usually a good first step in working through a loss.

Again, please, don't let anyone here tell you they can undo something or let you "time travel" - It's unhealthy fantasy to dwell on that kind of thing and whoever it is you lost wouldn't want you to start down a path like this.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk - I can't help, but I can listen.

TimeFlipper

Perhaps your doctor could put you onto a councillor that may help?

Num7 is absolutely correct in what he has said to you

Kind Regards
John

Brian Jung

I tried every so-called magic rituals, spells, and items for time travel on Bonanza, Etsy, and eBay for recent two years.
However all of them did not work.
If you are looking for feasible magic ones, I definitely can say there are nothing like that on those sites.
You'd better pray to God for the miracle. The one does not want any money and does not give false hope.
Rationally to say, it is better choice than looking for magic on the internet.