Can time go backwards

HDRKID

Hi Angel Honey:

Ah yes, you can go back in time and make changes, but the results can be catastrophic for all of us.

time_travel_movies_clock44.gif

sliders2

Hello,
I'm watching this episode of Through the wormhole and it's very interesting. They talk about how Higgs singlets can be used to senn messages back in time.
Watch Through the Wormhole Season 6 Episode 2 Online Free - Watch Series
Pretty interesting stuff that M=theory...I've often wondered about multi-dimensions and have a strange nagging notion that when we sleep, astro-project, meditate, do trans work and so on, part of our consciousness travels forwards or backwards, (actually that's sort of leaner and I don't think consciousness is entirely leaner), but I do think we can and most definitely do, as in the case of reported intentional healing work, where the patient travels forward or back in time and between dimensions. The object as I comprehend it, is to try and understand the nature of the dis-ease/glitch/belief so that you may rewrite/rewire your response/program.

TimeFlipper

I read this article called, Causality-Violating Higgs Singlets at the LHC :eek: This is a line from it...The associated Einstein Tensor satisfies all the null, weak strong and dominant energy conditions...In particular, no negative-energy *Tachyonic* matter is required :D..
My pesky little Tachyons have come up again (y):D

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@HDRKID - Sure, the changes can turn out to be catastrophic for all of us. It's all a matter of what you want to change, and how you would do it. My plan to change historical events is more elaborate than most of us folks would have it.

@Aruna -You do have a point there, although I am an exception to that rule. Like I've said before a bunch of times on this site, I plan to make major changes in history as well as minor ones, with an intricate plan for the changes as well. If you don't mind, you could look particularly for the original posts in these threads I've created myself:

Elvis Presley and John Lennon: Still Alive
George W. Bush beat Al Gore handily in the 2000 presidential election