Can time travel change the bible?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I believe if you could Time Travel back in time:
Yes, you could most likely make small changes.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I believe if you could Time Travel back in time:
Yes, you could most likely make small changes.

The first thing, I would ask you, which type of Time Travel would you be planning to using?

If you can not answer that sample question, you should not every try to Time Travel.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I wouldn't want to change any history recorded in the Bible. The only thing I'd want to change that far back is making it so that cats and dogs live as long as humans.

HDRKID

Actually, one of the most powerful symbols of peace, is a lion and a lamb living together, in a world with out carnivores. Both of them eat grass. To take this symbol and throw it away, it just saddens me.

lion-and-lamb.jpg

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I wouldn't want to change any history recorded in the Bible. The only thing I'd want to change that far back is making it so that cats and dogs live as long as humans.

Just curious -- how would making a change back in time help make dogs and pets live longer?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

Just curious -- how would making a change back in time help make dogs and pets live longer?
I'm sure it would make people throughout history feel a lot better if cats and dogs lived as long as them. I plan on finding a way to slow down the biological clock of cats and dogs so that cat and dog years will equal human years! :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I'm sure it would make people throughout history feel a lot better if cats and dogs lived as long as them. I plan on finding a way to slow down the biological clock of cats and dogs so that cat and dog years will equal human years! :)

Please do!!!!

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith