Debate Can watching horror movies invite spirits in?

Mayhem

Zenith
If it lets you become a negative person, and attract negatives. Maybe realise this and dont watch them.

Dreamwarrior

Yes some directors and researchers for a few hundred or so of these movies actually use ancient psalms from evil scroll's, take the omen one as an example , mysterious fire on the. Studio set and plane crash killed several of the films actors ,then you got the movie ,the passion of the Christ ,the end scene with the actor on the cross was stuck by lightening multiple times and in the end they used a robotic dummy on the cross, so movies whether supernatural are not supposed to be made for powerful reason's.

SomethingCursed

Yes some directors and researchers for a few hundred or so of these movies actually use ancient psalms from evil scroll's, take the omen one as an example , mysterious fire on the. Studio set and plane crash killed several of the films actors ,then you got the movie ,the passion of the Christ ,the end scene with the actor on the cross was stuck by lightening multiple times and in the end they used a robotic dummy on the cross, so movies whether supernatural are not supposed to be made for powerful reason's.

Dude, this sounds interesting as fuck. Tell me more. I'm unaware, so movie directors use ancient psalms from evil scrolls? Dude.... I need a play-by-play of this whole thing. I've never heard this before.

SomethingCursed

Old thread is old, anyways:

Yes, I believe so. On two fronts. First, saying a demon's name (esp. out loud) is supposed to give these demons more power.. and it can invite them in, it's verboten to say a demon's name out loud. A movie may do this. On the other hand, it can make you uneasy. it's highly psychological.

Just like watching scary movies with clowns, will make you more afraid of regular clowns. Watching scary movies, will make you more afraid of spirits. After so long, you have built them up in your head.

Thus, if you ever come into contact w/ a spirit... they have something to pull from (to scare you = to grant them more energy), your memories, your experiences watching horror movies. If the spirit is evil, it then becomes much easier to scare you and cause fear.. which would feed them energy and make them stronger.

mitmitice1

maybe satanic movies with strange laguges thet going in the film can..
i mean i thout pc games can open portals when the bad guys using satanic language or so to ivate spirits so maybe it works when your speakers on.
but nah i dont belive that

TimeFlipper

Yes, watching horror movies DO allow spirits to enter a house!:eek:
The spirits consist of, Whisky..Vodka..Rum (my favourite)..Gin..Absinthe etc etc ;) :D..

Negan

THE member
I don't believe the act itself can, however the state of mind you're in both prior, during and after has a bigger affect on what can eventually pop up.

I believe that those who are depressed or have other mental issues are more prone to allowing something unwanted to attach themselves to the person or the persons surroundings. Not because you're actively calling on it, but because negative spirits and the like can pick up negative vibes and will "feed" (for the lack of a better word) off of that persons depression or bad energy.

With that being said, I'd say a person suffering from depression that watches a depressing movie is equally inclined to send out the wrong signals catching the attention of something negative.

I hope I was clear in my posting, it's 3:21AM and my head is slightly spinning. :sleep: