Debate can we send our conscious or memories to the past? to a younger state of ourselves.

Luke.369

if one does not know the other or even what makes it, then why think you can just do it. changing time in one space in time is one thing but changing something time can not reach is a paradix in itsself. the soul is not just electrons in a muscle. it is so much more.

not_a_DJ

I almost send my mind to past... and I didn't planned to do it.

I tell you what I did.

I cried a lot. I felt loneliness and stuff... you know.
It was late in the night, I was on my bed. When I felt I had enough, I stopped.
Then I started to feel more clean and ok. After a while, random thoughts were passing by on my mind.
In one of them I was walking on a supermarket. I remember the sense of being there.
That was all. Immediatly I got excited because I thought that I could really do a quantum shift to that point, in the supermarket.

But me (my mind) started to think many things about this quantum jump and I couldnt continue that way.
I doubted how I was supposed to reappear standed up and walking if I was on the bed...
but you know, that doesn't matter. A long time ago I was trying the same, a quantum jump like I were a magician, just using my hands as a magic stick, and that day I fell asleep and I saw myself being a teenager again, playing in the same park a long time ago I was, the matter was that I woke up very fast and I was worried about this current dimension.

So I dont think age or location does matters, because it dosen't.

Mrdman

Yes but before the time you change over the other you would already be you as you would create a loop in you life from the moment you go back. You would live forever but only the time before going back over and over until you give up and don't go back. Sounds like a good vacation from restricted life hu...
Would you mind if I DM you and ask for more information on this if you could provide?

dexter1993

I almost send my mind to past... and I didn't planned to do it.

I tell you what I did.

I cried a lot. I felt loneliness and stuff... you know.
It was late in the night, I was on my bed. When I felt I had enough, I stopped.
Then I started to feel more clean and ok. After a while, random thoughts were passing by on my mind.
In one of them I was walking on a supermarket. I remember the sense of being there.
That was all. Immediatly I got excited because I thought that I could really do a quantum shift to that point, in the supermarket.

But me (my mind) started to think many things about this quantum jump and I couldnt continue that way.
I doubted how I was supposed to reappear standed up and walking if I was on the bed...
but you know, that doesn't matter. A long time ago I was trying the same, a quantum jump like I were a magician, just using my hands as a magic stick, and that day I fell asleep and I saw myself being a teenager again, playing in the same park a long time ago I was, the matter was that I woke up very fast and I was worried about this current dimension.

So I dont think age or location does matters, because it dosen't.

the mind is very powerful , one time i was at work , not much tough , so i was sitting on my chair and i imagined i could teleport a close distance away , then something happend as i was sitting i saw a purple black hole , maybe it was in my mind , for info i was quite awake , that shocked me quite a lot so i started to shake my head and it disappeared