Can we time travel whit our physical body?

Lain

I’ve been thinking about time travel lately end come to think that time travel with our fiscal body is impossible. If you think about it you will see that it is impossible to break our body apart, and if we want to time travel with the theories that I’ve seen where it is necessary to break our body apart. A few year ago there was this big experiment where they wanted to teleport a pencil from the one spot to the other. This experiment succeeded but also failed because the pencil was teleported to the other site but when it got there it was broken. It is impossible (for now) to teleport object not to consider human beings because we can’t put it back as the way it first was. The same problem would turn up whit time traveling because you have to go from one spot to the other only this time it is time that you have to go through. I’ve also hearth things about black holes but I heart we couldn’t make them big enough to get a human to fid through it. I wonder if there where experiments where they just objects? So after thinking of what we Couldn’t do I started thinking about how we could time travel in a other way. I guess we first should think in a way that time travel is not really like traveling but more like letting time go past us, but I guess that would be like sitting in a blue police box en I can’t imagine that. So maybe time travel is something that we should think of as a mental thing instead as a physical thing. Like your mind will get swept to a body of the past, or owner mind will go to the past or further because maybe we can mover without a body. We should look at a body as hardware and the mind as software. Because hardware has to break first if you want to teleport it, but software is more like data so it could flow through time. I know my theory isn’t perfect but please feel free to ad to things to it, also if you have another theory or opinion please let me know I would like to learn from you all.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There are many theories of time travel and I believe we do not have to travel at the speed of light to achieve it. Perhaps a particle does, but not us.
That's just my humble opinion. Also, we wouldn't enter a black hole, as that definitely would kill us. Some theorize that the black hole bends time and we access other time periods by riding the wave (thanks Ren). Of course, teleportation is a whole other story. Is it necessarily the same technology? I'm guessing, no.