Can we travel backward in time?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
"Apparently someone who doesn't take seriously the idea that an individual can piece together a time machine using a design bought over the phone or on the internet." - Did you mean doesn't or does?

Was that aimed at me?
Wow, you do realize that your comments ruined the OP's thread, and you have done this in a number of threads. Shame on your mother, for not teaching you manners.

What makes you even assume I believe the HDR is a time machine. Are you pulling "facts" out of your ass in your usual manner, or are you basing your statements on actual written words from me?

How do you know time travel isn't possible. Are you even capable of proving time travel is NOT possible ? NO - you don't actually know anything.
Its close minded people like you who have slowed down the progress of this world. It's people like you, who made fun of people saying the earth is round. Then, when it's proven, you claim the idea, making fun of people who say the earth is flat. You basically regurgitate ideas from smarter, open minded people, but only when they are right, because you are "scientists" (without actually contributing anything to science - rather unlikely you would even be allowed to wipe their asses).

Why don't you work on disproving whatever, rather than asking other people to prove anything. Prove there is no God, prove that time travel is not possible, or even prove there is a brain inside your skull.
The entire basis on you disproving God (in your thread), was based on assuming or guessing other people's idea of God. You, old brick, is a close minded individual.

Have some respect for other people's threads - at your age - I would assume that should be possible.

Don't lie to people - claiming you have the answers to anything you don't even understand. You have NO answers to anything metaphysical. You can only air your opinions. We can't prove or disprove. Anyone claiming to have actual answers - are liars!

Those of us with time machines could care less what Harte has to say. He obviously doesn't have a brain.

AlienWeaver

I would like to ask another question if you do not mind, Are you able to choose the timeline we want too, whether we back or forward in time?