Can you control the weather with your mind?

MoonBell_

When I would get mad it would rain heavily creating rainstorms at those times I was going through some heavy stuff like my dog Buffy dying from health issues and being dumped by one of my ex's . Yes the big (Dummy ) got his own beacuse I got out my spell books beacuse I spelled the hell out of him.

Last edited:

Adrich Fortin

Yes, it is absolutely possible that mind can manipulate the weather...coz i did this kind of manipulating many times...doing this when we harvesting our beans and doing outdoor works under the heat of sunlight...i've just focus for a minute in my mind that im feeling under the cloudy windy weather...seeing the sorrounding in my mind that the sun can never give his heat of light because of the cloudy weather...feel the touch of wind and sees all over spread the dark cloudy in my mind...then after more than 30 minutes...im notice that every cloud assemble each other and coming much more cloud to form...it manifest in reality what im creating that kind of weather in my mind...im so grateful that time when im achieving that cool cloudy weather...

Last edited:

page1

I believe it's possible.

I think some people might be able to do it by accident. For instance, on rare occasions, summoning bad weather because they're angry. Or it's all a coincidence...
ty num7 for letting me join