Can you OBE?

MysticLady

I will list the three or four ways of OBE hopeful this weekend, when I have time to do so.
Every member here has done OBE many times in there life time and did not know it.

I would be very happy if you would like to attend my local swimming pool in the UK, and please come in your Mermaid body lol :love: :D

Oh my goodness TimeFlipper thank you for the invitation, I am very flattered. (blushing).

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
When it comes to OBE or astral projection we all do it and it’s so natural. I don’t see myself as an expert on the subject, even though I’ve been doing it since I was a five or six-year-old kid. At that age things were just a lot of fun and games with all the things around me. I have posted in previous postings the things I’m speaking now and I may repost some new information on the same subject, but not in this post. We all OBE but were not smart enough or aware enough to realize we’ve been doing it. The reasons were not aware is it so natural to do it. An example: do you know anyone who has to think about lifting their arm up or moving their leg or any other action where we don’t have to think about it, it just happens naturally. To OBE or astral projection is the same non-thinking natural event.

1. Every human and animal on this planet will OBE from time to time, it is a part of life itself. Astral projection and OBE are what dreams are made of when we are sleeping soundly. Elusive dreams are dreams that we know we are dreaming and so you can take control and destiny of that dream that is what elusive dreaming all about. Elusive dreaming and plain old-fashioned dreaming which we all do is a form of OBE.

2. As humans we also daydream; everyone daydreams multiple times per day. We are off to exotic places and doing things we really like doing, when we are doing this type of daydreaming were not conscious of our own human body. Our human body doesn’t exist from the point of view of the daydreamer. Okay now, if a dog barks, door slams shut or any other startling noise happens, your daydreaming body jumps back into your physical body with a big body jolt, that pops you back to reality. You have just experienced natural OBE without even trying it happened that we all have had this experience multiple times in our lifetime.

3. With very little practice people can do partial body astral projection and OBE. These are the games that I played ever since I was five years old and I do believe young kids do the same now days. When I did partial body OBE, I would extend my astral hand and arm up into the clouds and play with them. When I was in the backseat of my father’s car I would project my feet and legs through the floor of the car down about two or 3 feet into the soil or road. I could feel a drag on my legs and feet as the car was moving down the road. It was much like sticking your feet and legs into a gentle flowing river stream you could feel the soil moving around your feet and legs. When the car would go over a bridge or a large drainage pipe under the road. Your feet would feel no pressure around them until you exited the bridge or the drainage pipe then you’d feel flowing soil around your feet and legs again. This was a very pleasant feeling and not a scary event has one might think.

4. I’m quite concerned about posting this section: It deals with the more difficult out of body experience and the most dangerous. Many individuals indicate that this type of OBE originates from the third eye. My personal opinion this is incorrect; I believe it comes from your human energy source located in the solar plexus (stomach chest area). The people that try very hard for a OBE event and are using the third eye as an exit point, as far as I can tell are not successful in experiencing OBE events. The very same people that try to use their solar plexus are more successful in experiencing OBE events. The individuals that have mastered steps one through three will start to realize their energy is from the solar plexus, if you’re aware of the subtleties of an OBE event. The main reason, this type of OBE is dangerous because you’re taking part or all of your energy source with you and when leaving your physical body vulnerable to many bad things. In steps one through three you’re not taking all your personal solar plexus energy with you like you would for a complete out of body experience. There is something called a silver cord which connects physical body to your astral body with the flow of energy from your solar plexus. For any reason: that silver cord breaks or is cut for one reason or another your chances of dying are possible. Many people have accomplished many out of body experiences with no ill effects, because they take care of their physical body prior to leaving their physical body. Examples: You only do it in a secure location such as a personal bedroom were no animals or people or any other outside influence would interfere with your out of body experience. I have personally done this on a few occasions of which most of them were not planned they just happened spontaneously. You must remember other people will not see you in your astral body unless they are extremely psychic of which they may get a glance out of their corner of their eyes, which will be a brief view of you if they see anything at all.

TimeFlipper

There has been only one time i remember an OBE..I woke up in bed and saw a white circle around my right foot...i recall leaning forward without any effort and tried to touch the circle, and my hand went straight through my foot, immediately after that i sensed something to my left side and then i woke up normally and went to work...OBE or just a dream within a dream?? :)

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
There has been only one time i remember an OBE..I woke up in bed and saw a white circle around my right foot...i recall leaning forward without any effort and tried to touch the circle, and my hand went straight through my foot, immediately after that i sensed something to my left side and then i woke up normally and went to work...OBE or just a dream within a dream?? :)

Maybe your halo had slipped @TimeFlipper ;)

TimeFlipper

Maybe your halo had slipped @TimeFlipper ;)
:eek: :ROFLMAO: