Can you predict if time travel to the past will ever be possible?

Angelhoney

So those of you with psychic abilities, can you predict if time travel will ever be possible or not? I of course mean physical time travel. If so in what year will it be achieved? :)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I think physical time travel is already possible! :) It's just that most of us here on Earth don't know it yet.

Japrim

You don't need to be psychic.

Conclusive evidence of it is everywhere. It will always be post-fact information traveling to a pre-fact point in time. It will almost always require you to dig beneath what is apparent.

Eddy_P presents a good example: Egyptian PAPYRUS of ANI depicts and describes Computer Technology

The evidence is information, knowledge of what may very well be a CD moving to a point long before a CD existed, post-fact information traveling to a pre-fact point in time.

In order for him and his associates to discover it, for it to have any significant meaning, they had to actually go digging through language studies and relevant history, apply scientific method and reason relative to a time line, etc,.

Possible. Yes. Probable. 99.999999% confident. What, when, where, who and how are the real questions.

jcolanzi

There are stories of people who've ended up in the past and then returned to the present. I don't remember who wrote about them. The problem is the cases were random unplanned events.

Some remote viewers see the past, but they don't physically go there.

Dr. Malasunto

I think it could be possible at some point. Because recently it has been discovered that matter can be teleported at a subatomic level. So maybe sometime we can just make a really tiny spaceship and send it.