Can you travel to other dimensions in your dreams?

Michael Adams

I am completely blown away by this post. I stumbled across it because I have been having incredibly lucid dreams. They feel like memories even to the point where my dreams build off of older dreams. Same people, same places but it's like time has passed since I was gone. One of the most shocking things for me is that now I can read, I mean actually read in my dreams. This is completely new to me, before everything was always blank. I carry a notebook in my dreams that I can write things in and I can look up things that I have written in previous experiences. I know I am rambling a bit but hearing others express what I am experiencing... It's scary and exciting. What the daughter of WorldWalkersMom wrote, that's it exactly. It's like I'm in another reality, not a dream. What I do there, the people I meet there, it all continues on, it all ages, but it is all still there when I come back.

Gacut

Time wanderer
I had really vivid dream aswell not so long ago.
Long story short, i was a timetraveler that was send to early 99's and i was talking to people about technology of future (Instant picture printing from your phone by those photo-vending machines, huge shopping centers where you can buy almost anything [which were already there if i recall, but people seem to be amazed while i said about them]). It was a really intense dream. I remember that it has something to do with plane accident in the forrest.

9th Wave

The genetic code & the Triune-brain complex hold signatures of memory cortex...
Thus these dreams could possibly be previous incarnated lives or (alternate-dimensional travel) through mental focus of the subconscious mind...

There's always the possibility of outer body experience traveling as well...

Michael Adams

Definitely outer body for me. I just know that I cannot exist in that plane without my body on this plane, ok... more of a feeling, fear, hangup?! I was told by a woman in my dream once that I shouldn't be there and that I couldn't stay yet. I had a deep connection to her even though we only talked for a moment. I felt at peace there.. I have returned to many of the places I have dreamt about before but never to there, it feels as though I'm prevented from doing so.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
There is no inbetween, the dream is either Lucid or it isn’t. You will know when it happens, there is no mistaking it.

A dream(scape) is another dimension but it’s one that exists within you and only for you.. but it’s a great stepping stone, a propeller to other places.

If you are lucky enough to experience a truly lucid dream it gives you a perception of yourself as a single point of consciousness. That perception you can use in concentration (meditation) to help you have other OBEs.

9th Wave

Definitely outer body for me. I just know that I cannot exist in that plane without my body on this plane, ok... more of a feeling, fear, hangup?! I was told by a woman in my dream once that I shouldn't be there and that I couldn't stay yet. I had a deep connection to her even though we only talked for a moment. I felt at peace there.. I have returned to many of the places I have dreamt about before but never to there, it feels as though I'm prevented from doing so.

There's a primordial mother dragon, that consist's within such levels of dimensional planes..

Sumerians mention her in Cuniform as Tiamatu.
Many other cultures as well,these are pretime of royal blood before your modern day religion.

You dabble in ancient entities that you know nothing of, or their ancient technology...
Especially when it comes to anti-gravity propulsion systems... I laugh.

But, i'll leave that to this form.

I've been having these really weird dreams ever since I was little. It was like this world, except, different. Sometimes I would go to other worlds, and I would learn about their worlds. I would go on adventures and things. I know, this seems pretty normal, but they're really vivid. I mean really vivid. When I look at my palm, it's not blurred. I can see the creases. When I look in a mirror, I don't see my worst nightmare. I can smell, I can feel, (getting pierced by an arrow is not very pleasant, course, I never imagined it would be...) I can think, as if I was awake. I just never realize I'm dreaming.
Is this normal? Am I traveling to other dimensions?
YES YOU CAN,I CALL THEM AWAKE AND ASLEEP DREAMS,ID APPEAR ASLEEP IN MY BED IF SOMEONE WALKED INTO MY ROOM BUT IN MY SLEEP IM FULLY AWAKE,FEW EXAMPLES, BEING HELD BY AN EXTRA TERRESTRIAL AND MYSELF SCREAMING BUT MY VOICE CANT BE HEARD AS WERE BOTH HEADING INTO ETERNAL BRIGHT SUNLIGHT.ANOTHER EXAMPLE ,JESUS CHRIST DRESSED IN WHITE ROBES ,SAYING," TAKINGS ARE FORBIDDEN ," NO ALIEN GETS PAST JESUS CHRIST,SO YES ASTRAL BODY PROJECTION WHILST ASLEEP DOES HAPPEN

StarAngel

This has been happening to me for a long time. And I feel it is a whole different world or demention. I see buildings and people I have never seen before. Cities where the buildings are of a design I have never seen here on earth. Its crazy. And when I wake up in the mornings, I feel so drained. I really wish I knew what it all means. Found this board while trying to research this.