Canadian Photographs Disk-Shaped UFO in Ontario

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
SCARBOROUGH, Ontario — An Ontario resident last Monday captured the images of an unidentified flying object that resembles those reported in earlier decades.

Paul Shishis, a 56-year-old working as a QC receiver, told Cryptozoology News the object showed up during his 11 a.m. morning work break.

“I was outside alone admiring a great morning having a smoke when something caught my eye from the East side, near our work roof,” he says. “I noticed a dark thing, ‘very’ high moving about not a straight flight path. It was doing a zigzag pattern directly above the roof,” he adds.

The man says he took 12 pictures of the soundless object as it passed above the building.

“I was hoping to reveal better detail in picture what my eyes could not fully see way up there. Out of the bunch taken only two pictures caught this dark thing.”

Shishis submitted the two original photographs in addition to five others showing a close up of the alleged object. They show a metallic flying device similar to the one shown in the McMinnville, Oregon UFO pictures taken by a farmer in 1950. The archetypal image was also reborn during the 90s thanks to a poster on agent Mulder office’s wall in the X-Files TV show at a time where triangular and cigar-shaped UFOs were commonly reported sightings around the world.

Credit: Paul Shishis

“My friend M .G. magnified the images. It appears that I have captured your ‘classical disk like flying saucer ‘ that also confirms this is not a bird. It is a classical saucer shape from the 50s.”

The Ontarian said he couldn’t estimate the size of the object, since it was reportedly flying at a “extremely high” altitude. The sighting, he says, lasted only about two minutes before the object disappeared in the western sky, but he hopes someone else caught a glimpse of it.

In late June, a Peruvian man and his son released a video showing what they referred to as a “UFO fleet”.

Former White House Counselor for Climate Change and Energy Policy John Podesta in a tweet last February expressed his regrets at not securing UFO disclosure prior to stepping down from his job.

Three weeks later, President Obama during a Jimmy Kimmel show appearance said jokingly that “aliens exercise strict control” over humans. The President later denied any knowledge of the unproven creatures.

Scarborough, a district in the eastern part of the city of Toronto, has a population of 700,000.

The post Canadian Photographs Disk-Shaped UFO in Ontario appeared first on Cryptozoology News.