Canadian Spots Three Aliens Working on Damaged Craft

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
CANADA — A North York man says he saw three alien beings working on a spacecraft.

man-walking-in-mysterious-dark-forest-4378x2708_20129.jpg

The anonymous man claims he was walking his dog at Earl Bales Park when he noticed a few lights in the distance.

” It was approximately 10:30 at night and I thought it was an ATV or something with high beam lights on it,” he says.

Reportedly, as the Ontarian approached the lights, his dog exhibited “overwhelming fear” and began to cry.

“He was trying to stop me from walking towards it. Moments later, fear came over me as well.”

What he saw, he explains, was a “craft” that had “landed with lights on it” and three small beings around it.

“They were frantically working on the object, as if there was a problem with it.”

The man says he became so fearful then that decided to leave the area, hoping to find a police car or “other witnesses” to go back and observe the incident with him.

He described the craft as a shiny metallic object measuring about 20 feet in diameter and emitting “a lot of light”.

“It was probably 8 feet tall at the tallest point, coming down to disk-shape edge. It was disc shaped, with three landing feet,” he said on a MUFON report.

The alleged object, which according to the eyewitness was not hovering but had already landed, had no door nor windows and appeared to be non functional.

“They were trying to repair something,” he said.

In 2014, as a Philadelphia retired Temple University professor stated that hybrid aliens are already living among humans on Earth.

Also in 2014, multiple witnesses claimed they saw a humanoid-type creature hovering over the beaches of Necochea in Argentina.

The post Canadian Spots Three Aliens Working on Damaged Craft appeared first on Cryptozoology News.